part 15

"Most hatred is based on fear, one way or another. Yeah. I wrapped myself in anger, with a dash of hate, and at the bottom of it all was an icy center of pure terror." ―Laurell K. Hamilton, Guilty Pleasures

Sophie's POV

I woke up confused. I tried getting up but I was in someone's grip. I turned over and was face to face with a sleeping Cameron. He was shirtless but my legs felt warm pajama pants. I kinda remember walking into his room last night. Oh well. I carefully untangled myself from his arms and tip toed to my room.

Today was Monday. Ugh. I honestly don't want to talk to anyone other than Cam, Nash, or Liv. I just have to suck it up. I grabbed a black basique top and teal skinny jeans I bought with Cam at Aeropostale. I put my hair in a messy bun with a teal rose headpiece crown around the base. I found some black shoes that said converse all stars in a white circle. I guess Cam put some shoes in my room because there was a few others too. To top the outfit off, a added a teal flowery necklace. Everything was gifts from Cam. (A/N: You can find this outfit on my Instagram @sydnaifanfiction )

I walked down stairs to the great smell of bacon and french toast.

"Good morning! You look pretty dear." Gina said as I sat down on one of the bar stools.

"Thanks, it's the first time I look good." I say as she puts the plate in front of me.

"I wouldn't say that." Cam comes down stairs wearing a Vans shirt and dark jeans. He sits down next to me and Gina puts a plate in front of him full of food. I just shake my head and start to eat. I didn't eat much because I had a lot last night.

"Thanks Mom!" Cam and I say at the same time but I didn't say the mom part.

"No problem, want a ride or do you want to drive Cam?" She asks.

"I'll drive." He says. I grab my backpack and we run out the door to the garage.

"Which should I take?" Cam asks. He had at least 9 cars in the garage.

"Do I care?" I laugh.

"Maybe." He smiled and walks to a black jeep getting in. I jump in and put on my seatbelt.

School was a drag. I didn't really talk and Liv thought there was something wrong. There was, my dad, but I didn't want to talk about it. Cam must of told Nash because he just stared sympathetically at me all day.

"Hey Nash want to come over?" Cam shouted over to Nash by his locker

"Sure, is 2 okay?" He asks and Cam nods. We walk over to my locker and drive home. At exactly 2, Nash comes over. (A/N School starts at 8 and ends at 1:30.)

"What up man!" Cam and Nash do there weird handshake thing. Nash hugs me. "Sorry about what happened." He says. "It's okay." I say.

"Hey let's see that new room of yours." Nash smiles and I lead him upstairs.

"Its nice." Nash says looking around.

"Thanks, Cam designed it." I look over at him, smiling stupidly as always.

"Want us to teach you how to play a video game now?" Cam laughs.

"Sure." I shrug and we walk to the game room.

We ended up just playing Mario Kart. I was pretty good but I couldn't get past 8th place. I just gave up trying and threw the remote. I got up and went to the living room to find Gina watching TV.

"Hey kiddo. Stuck playing video games?" She asked not looking away from the screen.

"Yup." I plop down in the spot next to her.

"Knew it." We both laugh. "So want to go shopping?" She asks.

"I'm fine, I have more than enough stuff." I say.

"No for other things. Or you don't have to buy anything, just look." She says and I finally agree to go. Cameron comes to the living room.

"You alright Soph?" He asks still holding the control.

"Yea just video games aren't my thing." I laugh.

"And, I get her." Gina grabbed me. "She's mine for the day."

"Aww, okay." Cam puts a sad face on. Honestly this one I can't tell if its real or not.

"Come on lets go." Gina leads me to her white Prius.

____________________

Please comment your thoughts or things you want in the story!!