part 14

"Fear is a manipulative emotion that can trick us into living a boring life."― Donald Miller, A Million Miles in a Thousand

Sophie's POV

It was almost 6 so Cam's mom made dinner. It was really good, I haven't eaten something that good in probably seven years.

"Thank you Gina!" I say helping her with the dishes.

"Glad you like it sweetie. I'm happy you moved in because Cam never helps with anything." We both laugh.

"Hey!" Cameron shouts from the couch, "I help sometimes." He looks at the TV.

"Yea, key word sometimes." She laughs.

Later

I was sitting on my bed trying to figure out how to work my MacBook laptop when I heard Cameron get out of the bathroom, finally. I opened my bedroom door and I tried to keep my mouth shut. Cameron was standing in front of the bathroom with just a towel around him.

"Umm, are you done?" I ask. Wtf Sophie! I'm such a werido.

"Uh yea sorry." He says and walks to his room.

I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. It smelt like Cam in here. I quickly finished and went back to my room. I put the MacBook on my desk and changed into a white tank top with pink pajama pants. I crawled under the covers and grabbed one of the stuffed animals. I tired to fall asleep but I couldn't. I clutched the stuffed giraffe and squeezed my eyes shut but I just couldn't. I didn't know what to do so I walked to Cam's room.

Cameron's POV

I was about to fall asleep when someone opened the door. Sophie stood there awkwardly.

"Can't sleep?" I ask. And she slowly nods.

I grab the edge of my sheets and lift them up, "Come here." I say. She walks over and slides down next to me. I wrap my arms around her and she drifts off.

It felt good having her in my arms.

________________________
Aww! Guess what?!?! ITS MY BIRTHDAY YAY!!!🎉🎉 Thank you for reading!