part 57

"Fear can force obedience, but it can never transform a heart." ― Stacey Jay, Juliet Immortal

Cameron's POV

After dinner, Sophie came to my room to film our video. I set up the camera and sit next to her on the bed. The others agreed to be quiet so I hope they keep that promise. I start to record.

"Hey guys its Cameron and" I point to Sophie.

"Sophie!" She squeals and I laugh at the cuteness.

"And we are going to give you all news. A lot of you know but I guess some of you don't."

"I've known Sophie for a long time and I realized how much I loved her. I asked her out and we've been dating for seven months today." I smile, wrapping my arm around her waist. She kisses my lips and we smile at the camera.

"And that's all! Please don't give hate. Like and subscribe!" I say and turn off the camera.

"Well that was short and sweet." She says and I nod. I take the camera and get a cord to plug it into the computer. I sit in the desk chair and Sophie laid on me. She put her head next to my neck and wrapped her arms around my torso. It was really comfortable and I loved it.

Sophie's POV

After Cam finished editing he uploaded it and posted a picture on Instagram telling everyone we posted the video. I said goodbye to Cam and went to my own room and fell asleep.

Back at home

When I got home I immediately went to Liv's house.

"OMG SOPHIE!" She screamed when she opened the door.

"Haha, hello to you too!" I laugh as we hug.

"I missed you! Three weeks without my bestie? How could I live!" She shouts, letting me inside.

"I know, it was tourture." I sigh.

"So how was it?" She asks as we sit on the couch. I guess her family isn't here.

"It was okay. I actually got in trouble!" I laugh and she looks shocked.

"You got in trouble?" She gasps.

"Yup, you got a bad girl here." I say in a fake tough voice.

"Your hilarious!" Liv laughs.

I spend the rest of the day there then go home. Cam's on the couch. Since we are back I'll have to ignore Cam again to protect him.

"Hey, back from Liv's?" Nash says and I nod.

"Come sit." Cam pats the spot next to him and I shake my head no.

"I'm actually really tired, sorry." I smile and Cam smiles back.

"Okay, sleep tight beautiful." He says and I go upstairs. I put on some pajamas and fell asleep. In the morning I went on my phone and checked my texts.

Shawn🎶: How about I Just Wanna Run? And the next tour will be next week.

Me: Okay sound good, can't wait to see you!

I go on Instagram and Twitter next. Most messages are about our video so I just ignore everything and go downstairs.

"Morning Sophie." Aunt Elizabeth greets me from the kitchen.

"Morning." I say and sit on a bar stool.

"Hey Soph." I hear a voice behind me and they smack my back. I jolt forward and lose my breath. "Woah, whats wrong?"

I turn around and its Nash. "Nothing, you just scared me." I say.

"Okay." He looks at me weird and sits down. "We also have an event next week."

"K." I say and we start to eat.

______________________

I feel like I should post another chapter...