part 9

"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average." ― Taylor Swift

Sophie's POV

Cam and I were walking from math to lunch. I stood in line with Cam looking up at the menu before realizing I forgot to grab some money.

"I'm going to go sit down." I told Cam.

"What about your lunch? I don't want you to get sick." He said. I was confused but then remembered I told him everything.

"My dad isn't home yet and I don't have money." I said.

"Good thing I brought a lot today." He smiled.

"No, I can't pay you back." I shrugged.

"You don't have too, what do you want?" He asked.

"Just a bag of almonds." I say knowing that will fill me up.

"Thats all?" He looked at me before paying.

"Yea." I said. Cam grabbed his tray and my bag of almonds and we walked together to our table. We sat with Nash, Liv, and two other guys. I sat down next to Liv who was talking to one of the guys, Tyler. She has a huge crush on him.

Cam handed me my bag of almonds and I slowly ate talking to Nash about our upcoming play.

After school

Cameron and I walked to his car.

"So whats the surprise?" I asked curious.

"Well I was thinking we could go to the mall and then my house." He smiled.

His house. I'm an embaressing mess, and he wants to take me to his house?

"Sounds fun." I lied. We drove off to a mall. I forgot I haven't been to one in a long time.

Cameron's POV

We walked inside and I took her to Aeropostale to show her my clothing brand with Nash, Hayes, and Carter.

"Look! It's me!" I pointed to my picture on the wall.

"How on earth did you get that up there?" She asked completely shocked.

"Have you heard of vine?" I asked.

"No."

"Oh yea, no phone. Um youtube?" I ask.

"I heard of it but I haven't been on it in like 4 years." She laughed.

"Oh. Well Nash, me, and like 10 other guys have started this thing called Magcon. We all got famous on Vine and make youtube videos. We have over 7 million fans." I explained as her mouth dropped.

"Is that why everywhere we go, girls attack you." She giggled adorably.

"Kinda." I laughed.

"OMG ITS CAMERON DALLAS!" I heard a few girls scream.

"I'll be right back, pick anything you like. And don't worry I get it all free." I told her as I went to go meet my fans.

Sophie's POV

Wow. I'm friends with a famous person. Who knew a nothing like me could do that. I started to look around feeling less guilty knowing he can get it for free. I didn't want anyone to spend money on me.

After about twenty minutes of looking I ended up with five tops, three jeans, two leggings, two jackets, and two pairs of shoes.

I walked up to Cam who was sitting in a chair done with meeting his fans.

"I'm done." I smiled and he looked up.

"Great." He took the clothes and went up to the cashier. He told him something and nodded. In about two minutes everything was in a bag and ready to go.

"Thanks again." I hugged him.

"No problem, where to next?" He asked.

"This will last me awhile." I laughed.

"Come on Soph, nothing else you need?" He asked taking the bags for me.

"Honestly I'm fine but if they have a bookstore.." I trailed.

"Okay to the bookstore it is." Cam laughed.

Cameron's POV

It was amazing watching Sophie in the bookstore. Her crystal blue eyes lit up and she was running from shelf to shelf.

"Sophie calm down!" I tried running after her out of breath.

"Cam I've never seen so many books in my life! I wish I could read them all!" She looked around still in awe.

"Well there is a way." I said looking at the nooks.

"Whats that?" She asked.

"A nook, you can download and read books on it." I looked at the price, $120. I don't know if my mom would like if a bought her one, maybe for Christmas.

"Do they have a library?" She asked.

"Yea its like 5 minutes away from your house." I say.

"How about you just get me a library card." She laughed.

"Okay let's go." And we walked out to my car.

_______________________

Updates are going to be quicker, yay! And can you guys please comment something because I just want to know what you think! Thanks!