part 54

"When you stop living your life based on what others think of you real life begins. At that moment, you will finally see the door of self acceptance opened." ― Shannon L. Alder

Sophie's POV (The Next Day)

Tonight we should arrive in Hawaii. I get out of bed and change into a pink swimsuit and put a crop top and black spandex shorts. I leave my hair down and grab my sunglasses. I walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and go on my phone. I had a lot of notifications than normal. I went to Twitter.

@.camerondallas: Making a video soon to share some news! You may already know...

I go to Instagram next and see a picture Nash posted of us hugging yesterday.

@.NashGrier: OTP👐

Most of the comments were surprised but I thought everyone would know it by now. We even mentioned each other at the Youtube awards! I sighed and woke up everyone.

I walked to the boys room, hearing screaming, and knocked on the door. The door opened a little and a hand pulled me through. It was Hayes.

"Hayes what-" I started.

"Shh!" He said and yanked my arm to the ground. "Its war!"

"What?" I laugh.

"A pillow war! Stay down!" He says and I roll my eyes. I grab a pillow and hide behind the couch. I'm guessing Cam and Nash where in the bedroom hiding so we crept up to the the beds.

"Got you!" They shout, smacking us with pillows.

"OW!" I scream/laugh.

"Oh Sophie, when did you get here?" Cam laughs.

"Like two minutes ago. Hayes yanked me in here." I laugh.

After breakfast

"Come on lets go!" I pull Cam's arm to the water slide.

"Calm down, there's already a line!" Cam says.

"Fine, can you put sunscreen on my back?" I sigh as we stand in line.

"Y-yea sure." Cam stutters, taking the sunscreen out of his backpack. He starts to massage my back, putting the sunscreen on.

"Thanks." I smile and he kisses the top of my head. We finally reach the front of the line.

"Do you want to go together or separate?" The worker asks.

I turn to look at Cam and he says, "Together."

The man shows us how to sit in the tube and pushes us. We scream the whole way down and splash into the little pool at the end. Cam holds his backpack above him to not get it wet and we get out of the pool.

"That was fun." I laugh and we decide to go back to the hotel and get ready for the welcoming in Hawaii.

I change into a floral dress with a jean jacket. I curl my hair and put on some fancy sandals then add some light makeup. I grab my side purse, with a few essentials, and go to the boys room. Once I knock, Cam opens it and has on a button down with jeans.

"Looking beautiful as ever." He smiles, closing the door.

"Why thank you, you look nice too." I smile and he takes my hand.

"All I get is 'nice'?" He says as we walk to the deck area.

"Fine, you look handsome." I wink. We make it to the deck and push past people to find the rest of our families. I spot them near the rail and pull Cam there.

"Oh, you guys are ready! Looking good." Aunt Elizabeth says and we thank her. We lean on the rail and watch as the ship goes into the port.

"Ladies and gentleman, we have reached our destination. Please make your way to the exiting ramp and head to the Luau." A speaker booms. We walk to the exciting ramp and head to the restaurant place. We find a big table and all sit.

"So are you all enjoying the trip?" Uncle Chad asks.

"Yep." Hayes says and we all nod in agreement.

"Hello, I'm your waiter for tonight. What can I get you to drink?" A guy says. He looks about 18.

"Water with ice please." Gina says.

"I'll take that too." Aunt Elizabeth adds. He nods and writes it down.

"Do you have pink lemonade?" Skylynn asks.

"We sure do, little cutie." He says and writes that down.

"Coke for me." Uncle Chad nods.

"I'll have Sprite." Hayes says.

"Pepsi with ice." Cam says.

"And what about the pretty lady." He looks at me and I turn red.

"U-uh Cherry Pepsi with ice." I say and he winks, walking off.

"If he ever flirts with you again, I'm going to punch his face off." Cam whispers in my ear. The boy comes back with our drinks.

When he comes up behind me to give me my drink, Cam puts his arm around my shoulders. He gives him a glare.

"Uh here." He sets down the drink and runs off.

This is going to be fun.

_________________________

I might not post as much this week because I'm going somewhere with no wifi... Maybe I'll post if I find wifi. Sorry guys