part 30

"Because fear kills everything," Mo had once told her. "Your mind, your heart, your imagination." ― Cornelia Funke, Inkheart

Sophie's POV

We made it to the club and there was a long line but we walked up to the front and Matt whispered something to the guy and he let us in. Lights were flashing everywhere and music was blasting. I looked over and saw a bar.

"Is this even legal?" I ask Matt.

"Nooo but its fun. Don't drink if you don't want too." He runs off.

I grab on to Cam's arm. I'm a little scared now. I see some of the boys at the bar taking shots. I can't find Hayes but I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

"Ssssophieee." Nash comes wobbling over.

"Wow you got drunk fast." I say hiding behind Cam.

"Come onnnn! Stop being babiess." He says and hobbles over to the dance floor.

"What can a couple drinks do?" Cam asks going to the bar. I sigh.

"A lot." I take a drink anyway.

I put the top to my lips and drink. I start to cough. Its really bitter and hot but I keep drinking. With my small body, I'll be drunk with one drink. I finish the drink and find Cam.

"Hi handsome." I pull him to the dance floor. Half of me is here but it can't control the other half. I can't control what I do or say.

"Sophie, I see you've had a drink." He laughs.

"Only one." I say in a 'duh' voice.

"Okay just be careful." He kisses the top of my head and I go back to the bar.

After about five more drinks and a bunch of crazy dancing a man approaches me.

"Having fun little lady?" He asks sitting down at the bar next to me.

"Yea!" I say in a preppy voice.

"Thats good. Here I'll buy." He pays for more drinks.

"Thanks." I start to drink one. After about three I couldn't even see right.

"Follow me." He said and he led me into a room.

"What are we-" I was cut off by him kissing me roughly. It was gross.

I kinda regret drinking now.

Cameron's POV

I only had a few drinks so I was still pretty awake. It was actually funny watching the guys stumble and do stupid things. It has been 4 hours since I last saw Sophie and I was getting a little worried. I started to walk around looking in different rooms. I quietly yelled Sophie's name.

About 30 minutes later I heard jingle bells. Sophie. I ran to the room and slowly opened the door.

"Sophie?" I see her against the wall with a man over her, their lips attacked.

She jingled her wrist fiercely. What?

"Um." I say.

"Hey get out!" The man yells letting go of Sophie. I put my hands up in defense and look at Sophie.

"Cam its not what it looks like I swear." She screams.

"I do I know?" I yell back. I'm still angry. She blue eyes are no longer bright as tears fill her eyes.

"He forced me." She cried.

"Shh its okay. I believe you." I say.

"You can't just come in here and interrupt us!" The man says, throwing his fist toward me. Sophie screams.

"You can't just force a young girl to kiss you." I stop his punch, gritting my teeth.

We start to have a full on fight.

Sophie's POV

Cam punches him one last time and we go to find the others. I found Hayes and thank God he didn't drink. Nash was a little sober now. Cam, Hayes, and I found everyone and dragged them to the hotel. Shawn and Aaron didn't drink either so then helped us gather everyone.

I rode on Cam's back because my heels hurt and I felt like crap. We got to the hotel and placed everyone in there rooms. We got to ours and I just ripped of my dress. Cam quickly spun around not looking.

"I'm too tired to care." I say changing. I finish and see him facing the door. "You can look now." I say and he turns back around. Shawn walks into the room seconds after.

I walk into the bathroom and pull out my crown from my knotted hair and looked at my face. I had makeup running down my face and my eyelids were purple from the tiredness. I jumped into the bed grabbing my giraffe and tried to fall asleep.

2:30 am

Cameron's POV

I woke to gagging noises and looked at the clock. We've only been sleeping for thirty minutes. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to hold Sophie's hair while she threw up.

"Thanks." She sighed and went back to bed. I flushed and went back too.

3:10 am

I woke up again to Sophie throwing up. I hold her hair again and we go back to bed.

3:30 am

Again I had to get Sophie. She was becoming so weak I had to carry her there and back.

4:00 am

"Cam, help me?" She asked shaking me. I carried her to the bathroom fast and she threw up again.

4:48 am

I was getting so tired of this. I opened my eyes and saw Shawn helping her.

"Thanks man." I say going to sleep.

"No problem." He leads her to the toilet.

10:00 am

Sophie stopped throwing up and finally got some sleep. I quickly got dressed and went to get breakfast for everyone. I walked to there rooms making sure they were okay, giving Advil's, waters, and food. Everyone was okay and I went to my room. Sophie was up and Shawn was on his phone.

"Hey guys I brought food." I say. I handed Shawn his and sat down next to Sophie.

"Doing okay?" I ask taking out her bagel I got her.

"Yea thank you." She says grabbing the food.

"Here." I hand her Advil and water. She takes it and starts to eat.

We have had a crazy "vacation".

_______________________

Should I update the next chapter today??