part 58

"But the second she opened her eyes and looked at me, I knew. She was either going to be the death of me . . . or she was going to be the one who finally brought me back to life." ― Colleen Hoover, Ugly Love

Sophie's POV (the next week)

We arrived in Nebraska for the event. I informed my dad and he said 'he'll be watching me'. Staying away from Cam is really hard. It makes me just want to explode. He just keeps telling himself that I just need time to think like last time, but he doesn't know the truth. I spot the others and run to them. I hug Shawn, I missed him so much.

"Sophie, you alright?" He looks at me concerned.

"Yea, perfectly okay." I smile. I say hi to all the others and we get our rooms. I have to share with Shawn and Sammy. I look at Cam and he looks angry. I sigh and walk into the room.

"I'll take the couch." Shawn says.

"No, that's uncomfortable!" I say.

"Well I can't share with you because you have a boyfriend and thats rude, and I defiantly can't sleep with Sammy." He laughs.

"You can sleep with me. Or I'll take the couch." I smile.

"Nah, its fine." He says and heads to the couch. My phone buzzes and I look at it.

Cam Bam😍😘: Are you done thinking?

Me: Not exactly but I'll come to your room in 5

Cam Bam😍😘: Okay, see you then😘

I grab a green Pink hoodie and some white shorts. I change in the bathroom and fishtail braid my hair. I walk out and put my Cameron Dallas phone case on my phone. I put on teal Vans and lace them up.

"I'm going out with Cam." I say to Shawn and Sam.

"K, have fun." Sam says not looking up from his phone.

"Bye." Shawn smiles.

"Bye." I say, walking out. I head to Cam, Nash, and Aaron's room. I knock on the door and Cam answers. He closes the door and we hold hands. We walk to Starbucks and order, then sit down across from each other.

"Are you okay?" He looks in my eyes.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I say.

"I don't know. It just seems that your ignoring me." He looks down.

"I-I just need time to think." I stutter.

"Are you going to use that excuse everytime?" He asks.

"It's not an excuse!" I shout.

"What do you need to think about?" He says.

"Things." I sigh.

"Its hard for me to believe you." I rubs his face. "But okay." He smiles but I know its fake.

"Thanks." I fake smile as well. We get our drinks and go back to our rooms.

"Thanks for making the time to meet me." Cam says when we arrive at my room.

"No problem."I smile and he leans in to kiss. I kiss him and I hate having to not kiss him. I suddenly remember what my dad said and break away from the kiss.

"I love you." I say and turn to open the door.

"I love you always." He smiles and started to walk away. I open the door and see Sam shirtless on the bed.

"Hey, how was your date?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"It wasn't a date." I laugh, sitting on my bed.

"Okay then." He huffs and turns back to the TV.

"Where's Shawn?" I ask, looking around.

"Nash's room." He says.

"Let's go there." I suggest.

"Sure." He gets up and starts walking to the door.

"Umm aren't you going to put on a shirt?" I ask.

"I didn't think you'd noticed." He smirks.

"I have a boyfriend." I laugh and walk out the door. He follows, still shirtless. I sigh and knock on the door. Nash opens it and it looks like everyone's here. Cam looks up and then looks down.

"Hey guys." Nash says, letting us in.

"Hey, just thought we would come over." I say, sitting next to Cam.

"Why is he shirtless?" Cam whispers in my ear.

"He refused to put on a shirt." I said.

"Sophie want to hear I song I wrote for you?" Shawn asks.

"You wrote a song for me?" I smile.

"Yea." He grabs his guitar. "Might want to listen Cam." He says and Cam looks up.

"Cameron Dallas, is my boyfriend. You can't have him, cause he's all mine oh." Shawn sings. I laugh because I love it and its true. He finishes the song and I thank him.

"Thank you, I love it." I hang on to Cam's neck.

"Great song." Cam smiles looking at me.

The Next Day after the event

I ran off stage and went straight to the water fountain. I was super thirsty from singing.( She sang I Just Wanna Run and its sounds like the cover by Kait Weston.) I finished and turned around to see Shawn.

"You did great today." He smiled.

"Thanks, so did you." I wipe my mouth from the water. He leans in to hug me but I step back.

"Oh s-sorry Sophie." He says and steps back.

"No its fine, sorry." I say and look at the floor.

"Whats with you lately? It seems like something's wrong?" He asks.

"There is but I can't tell anyone." I say and start walking off.

"Wait." He mutters and turns me around. "Please tell me." He begs.

"You can't tell anyone." I say. "And I'm only telling you because I just get a feeling that you'll keep it a secret. Let's go to our room." We make our way up there and we sit on the bed. He wears a black face and looks at me. It's actually quite cute. What! Sophie you love Cam! I mentally smack myself.

"Okay tell me." He says and I tell him everything.

He looks at me and seems mad.

"Why don't you tell the police? He's going to kill you." He grabs my hand.

"You can't tell anyone, not even Cam! You promised." I say.

"I promise."

________________________

Oohhh