part 25

"It frightens me, the awful truth, of how sweet life can be..." ― Bob Dylan

Cameron's POV

It was Christmas Day. I know this because I am currently in Sophie's bed while she jumps on me yelling, "ITS CHRISTMAS COME ON CAM!"

"I know, I know." I sat up groaning. "Let me grab a shirt."

I walked to my room and put on a shirt since I sleep without one.

"Come on." I smirked and we ran to my mom's room and jumped on her bed.

"ITS CHRISTMAS! ITS CHRISTMAS!" We screamed.

"Okay let's go." She shuffled out of bed. Sophie and I ran downstairs. Her eyes lit up. It was so adorable.

"OMG PRESENTS!" She squealed. We all sat in the empty room around the tree.

"Okay who wants to give their gifts first?" My mom says.

"Me!" Sophie shoots her hand up and quickly grabs a bunch of presents. She sat four of them on me and two others on my mom.

"Okay open." She smiled.

I ripped open the first package which was a Vans shirt and a pair of Black Vans.

"Wow I love it!" I said. My mom opened her's and it was a necklace. I helped Sophie buy it. She opened her other one which was a sweater.

"Aww thank you Sophie!" She hugged her.

I opened my next two packages which had American Appears clothes. I opened my last present which was really small. I looked up at her and she was smiling. I opened it and it was a piece of paper.

"Whats this?" I ask.

"I wrote it, its a piano piece." She said.

"Thank you Soph! I love everything. And you'll have to play the piece for me later." I hugged her.

"Your welcome guys."

"Cam, do you want to go next?" My mom asks.

"Sure." I grabbed my gifts and set them in front of there owners.

"Mom go first." I say. She opens her gifts which are two gift cards, three pairs of shoes, and a phone case.

"Thanks Cammy." She kissed me.

"Okay Soph, your turn." I smile and she quickly rips open the presents. I got her a stuffed giraffe and a giraffe pillow pet. The next box is a bath and body works perfume, lotion, and body glitter spray set.

"Thanks Cam I love it all!" She hugged me.

"The next one I'll have to explain." I said and she nodded opening it. She covered her mouth gasping.

"A charm bracelet." She said.

"Yea. Each charm has a meaning. The S is for Sophie, the C for me, the giraffe and dolphin are for our favorite animals, and the heart if for well we love each other, as friends." I said choking a little on the 'friend' part.

"What about this one?" She points to the bell.

"Oh yeah, if your ever in trouble, shake your wrist and I'll hear it knowing its you." I smiled. "Open the last one, it's from both of us." I look at my mom.

She slowly opens the box and lifts out a white container that said 'iPhone 5s'

"A-a phone?" She says her eyes tearing up. She digs into the rest of the box and pulls out a bunch of phone cases.

"Yea. Mom thought you would need one and I picked out a million cases." I laughed. She got up and hugged me crying a little.

"Don't cry Sophie." Mom came over and hugged us.

"I-I just never had a Christmas like this." She cried. I wiped her tears.

"My turn." My mom sang.

She got me a new luggage, some clothes, and an IPad mini. Sophie got a Pink I Home/alarm clock, a luggage, a nook, and a bunch of bows.

"THANK YOU!" We both screamed jumping on her.

Later that day

Sophie's POV

This is the best day of my life. I never had this many things for Christmas, even when I was rich! I was now packing for Magcon, using my new pink luggage.

"Hey Soph." Cam walked into my room. " Need any help packing, I finished."

"Yea and how do you pack so fast?" I ask.

"After doing this for a year, its kinda easy." He laughs putting some clothes in my luggage.

"So did you like your Christmas?" He asks.

"Amazing, I don't think it could get any better." I smiled.

"Maybe it could." Cam said.

I looked at him and he leaned in kissing me.

Yep, just got better.

_____________________

OMG😂😂 for some reason I feel so devious!