part 20

"I have to face the fear. I have to take control of the situation and find a way to make it less frightening." ― Veronica Roth, Divergent

Cameron's POV

Out of the corner of my eye while fighting Jake I see Sophie fall straight to the floor with a thump. Everyone stopped and looked at her. I slowly stepped over to her body.

"Sophie?" I kneel down placing my hands on her shoulders.

"SOPHIE!" I scream shaking her while crying. Nash ran over by my side.

"She unconscious." He looks at me his bright blue eyes piercing my soul just like Sophie's do. Now that I think about it, they have the same eyes.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT," I scream at Jake and his friends. They run off like little babies. I pick Sophie up bridal style and Nash runs to get his car. He drove up to the front and I got in the back. I kissed her forehead.

"Everything will be okay." I whisper repeatedly into her ear.

I grabbed my phone and called my mom. I told her all about the fight and she should be at the hospital soon. We pulled up to the emergency room drop off area and I got out and ran in. They took her away on a gurney.

Now I have to wait... Again. I sat in the waiting room with Nash until my mom came.

"Oh honey!" She embraced Nash and I in a hug.

"Is she going to be okay?" She asked letting us go.

"We don't know. The doctors haven't said anything." I looked at the ground.

"Cam! Your hands!" She grabbed my bloody fists.

"Their fine." I whince when she touched them.

"No they are not. Nurse!" She yelled. Soon one appeared.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Yes, can you clean his fists?" My mom pointed to my hands.

"Sure, follow me." We walked down a long hallway. I hated hospitals. All you hear is screaming and crying from bad news or pain.

"Sit down." She ordered and I did. I watched as she grabbed different things.

"This may hurt." She said pouring liquid on my hands. I gritted my teeth, trying to not scream. She bandaged my hands and sent me back to the waiting room.

An hour later

"Sophie Smith- or Dallas?" A doctor came out and I ran to him.

"Is she okay?" I braced myself for the news.

"Sophie's in a coma." He said.

______________________

I so mean for putting cliffhangers 😂😂 sorry guys😘