part 39

"Breaking childhood teachings is never easy, and in essence, they are like white noise that can sometimes stop us from listening to ourselves, or having to listen to ourselves." ― Ramani Durvasula

Sophie's POV

I walk to my new room which his next to Hayes' , across from Nash's and diagonal from Skylynn's. I sat on my bed and sighed. I which I could just live with Cam. I'm going to miss everything. The only time I'll see him is at school and in free times.

"Hey Soph." Nash comes in and sits next to me.

"Hey Nash." I smile lightly.

"Miss Cam?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm just so used to everything there." I sniff.

"It's okay. We can go over there everyday for as long as you want." Nash says hugging me.

The Next Day

I quickly dress into a gaze tank top with a striped cardigan, black jeans, and a black headband bow. I put a raccoon case on my phone. I ran downstairs to find Hayes getting some ceral.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, just make your own breakfast." He laughs. Okay I guess I make my own. I made some cereal and put on my design star player converse and wait for Nash. He runs down and stuffs an apple in his mouth and Hayes and I follow him to the car.

We make it to school and I find Cam and run into his arms.

"I miss having you in my arms." He says.

"Get. A. Room." Jake rolled his eyes and walked past us.

"Shut up." I yelled back and we went to biology.

After School

After my last class I ran to the locker room for practice. I saw some of the girls there but no Clair. I just started to change. I put on a plain t-shirt and pulled it back with a ponytail holder. I put on some pink spandex and tied my hair up, adding a bow. I walked out to the field with some of the girls and started stretching. Clair finally comes with her clique.

"SOPHIE!" She screams and I go over to her.

"Yes?" I say.

"For the game tonight, I want you to sit out." She smirks.

"What! You can't do that!" I argue.

"Oh wait, I already have." She smiles pushing me onto the bleachers. "Stay there and watch." She walks off and they start practice.

I put my head in my hands and sigh. The football players come running out of there locker room onto the field. Clair pulls her shorts higher and waves at the boys. Some wave back. I spot Cam and he looks at me confused.

"I'll be right back." I tell Clair getting off of the bleachers and run to the boys. When I come over a few boys lick their lips and Uncle Chad just glares at them.

"Why are you sitting out?" He asks and Cam and Nash walk over.

"Clair said I have to sit out this game." I sigh.

"Why? You have every right too perform." He said.

"I don't know. I really don't like her." I say.

"SOPHIE GET BACK HERE!" I hear Clair. Cam gives me an 'I'm Sorry' look and I jog over.

"Why did you even go over there?" She smacks her lips.

"Cause I can." I say.

"Maybe you went to make the boys look at you." She grunted.