part 41

"Fear is the worst kind of grave, because it buries one alive." ― Beth Fantaskey, Jessica Rules the Dar

Nash's POV

I woke up and went into Sophie's room. She was gone. I went to my parents room.

"Dad where's Sophie?" I ask and he sits up.

"I had to take her to the hospital last night." He rubs his face.

"What! Why?" I freak out.

"She dropped a glass when she was getting water and got a lot in her foot." He says and I stop hyperventilating.

"Can I go visit her?" I ask and he nods laying back down.

I slip on some shoes and get into my car. I drive to the hospital and walk to the front desk.

"Sophie Grier?" I say.

"Room 48." She sighs and I make my way to the room. I open the door and she was sleeping with Cam. Aww. I quickly take a picture and post it to Instagram.

@.nashgrier: Inseparable 💕 @.camerondallas and @.sophiethefirst.

I shake Cam and he slowly wakes up.

"Oh hey." He groans rubbing his eyes. He looks over at Sophie and kisses her face.

"I really wish I had a girlfriend." I sigh and Cam laughs.

"You have like 7 million people who like you, find one." He says.

"It's not that easy." I smile and Sophie shifts and opens her eyes.

"Hey Nash." She yawns, wrapping her arms around Cam's waist.

"Hey, I'm here to take you home. We just have to wait for a doctor to check you." I say and she nods.

Soon a doctor comes, taking our her IV's and checks her feet. She's okay to go. Gina comes and discharges Cam too so we leave together.

"We'll come over." I tell Cam as he gets in his car. He nods and I carry Sophie to my car.

"Do you have a lisence?" I ask. I haven't seen her drive before.

"Never had the time to get one." She sighs.

"We can get you one." I start driving home. When we get home mom makes breakfast and I change to get ready to go to Cam's with Sophie.

Sophie's POV

I finishing eating breakfast and change into a blue top and white jeans. I leave my hair down, adding a blue bow.

"Ready?" Nash asks passing my room.

"Yea." I follow him. I slip on my blue Vans and we walk to Cam's. My feet don't hurt that much so I didn't complain. We knock on the door.

"Hey guys. Cam's I'm his room." Gina greets us and we walk upstairs.

Cam's laying in his bed, shirtless. He's on his laptop but looks up when he hears us.

"Hey." We all say and I lay down next to him.

"What do you guys want to do?" Cam ask closing his laptop.

"Video games?" Nash wiggled his eyebrows making me burst out in laughter.

"Sure." Cam sat up and we all struggled getting downstairs and to the game room. Nash pushed in a game and we all grabbed a controller.

"What are we playing?" I ask crossing my legs.

"COD." Nash says settling next to me.

"What?" I look at him.

"Call. Of. Duty." He says slowly.

"You'll have to teach me." I sigh placing my fingers on the X-Box controller. I always have to look because I don't know what I'm pressing.

"Oh we will." Cam makes a stupid face and I roll my eyes.

After about an hour I give up. I get up and see Gina reading a book.

"Hey." I say and sit next to her.

"Hey. I miss having you around here." She closes the book.

"I miss being here too." I sigh.

"I'm really sorry about everything." She says looking at me sympatheticly. I nod slowly. I love Gina. I love Cam. They were the first people who actually accepted me and helped me out. With no cost. I start to feel hot tears roll down my check.

"Umm I'll be right back." I say and run out of the house. I start walking down the street looking at the clouds. It was March now and it was warming up. I turned left and went to the familiar street, and into the gas station store.

The bell rings as I open the door and I see a man reading a comic book behind the counter. Only one other person is in the store. I walk to the cookie section and grab two packs of Grandma's cookies. The other man in the store comes into the same aisle. I just ignore him and pay for my food and walk out the door. As I do I hear sirens and two police cars pull up.

"Put your hands up!" They scream, pulling out their guns. I drop my bags of food and raise my hands up.

"I didn't do anything." I say and one puts my hands down and cuffs them.

"You have the right to remain silent." He says and I see Nash and Cam "running" to the store.

"Sophie?" Nash gasps.

"Why are you handcuffing me?" I ask. He starts patting my body and pulls a plastic bag out of my pocket.

"Drugs." He say and my jaw drops.

"WHAT!" I scream. "I've been framed I swear! A creepy man was in that store, he must have dropped it in my pocket!" I cry.

"Yea officer, I know her. She would never do this." Nash says and Cam nods.

"You don't suspect the nice and quiet ones." He grunts pushing me into the car.

"No! I won't survive!" I scream as they drive me away.

"Your father requested you. And he also told us you were addicted to drugs." The officer says while driving.

"First of all, my father tried to kill me! Thats why he's in jail! And I've never had any drugs in my life! He must have had that guy slip it in my pocket!" I cry.

"Stop talking." He grunts and pulls me out of the car and into a police station.

"Stand here." He says putting me by a scale with heights on it and handed me a board with my name on it. They took pictures and brought me to the cells.

"You'll stay in here until we have more information." He pushes me in the cell.

_______________________
Today is my sisters birthday and we went roller skating lol. They played Something Big and I freaked out and face planted. I'm okay now 😂😂