part 8

"There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me." ― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Sophie's POV

It was finally Monday and my dad was still not home from his 'one month trip'. I got up and put on a pink t shirt with some white pants I got from a donation drive. I left my hair down and put on some Walmart nock off van shoes and ran out the door, forgetting to eat breakfast. I walked to the spot where Cameron told me to wait. He was laying against his car with dark sunglasses on.

Cameron's POV

I saw Sophie walk out of her house and walk towards me. Her mouth dropped.

"THIS IS YOUR CAR?" She asked surprised.

"Yep. I didn't know if you were comfortable riding a motorcycle so I just brought my car." I looked down at my black and red 2014 mustang convertible.

"I wouldn't mind riding in either." She laughed walking to the passenger seat.

I quickly ran to the other side and opened the door for her. "My lady." I bowed.

"Why thank you kind sir." She smiled and got it. I shut the door and ran around to my side. I started the car and turned on the radio.

We finally arrived at school. I had the top down so everyone was staring. Sophie turned red and slid down a little in her seat. I shut the engine off and quickly ran to the other side to open the door for her.

"Thanks Cam." She smiled and got out. I grabbed her polka-dot backpack and my black Jansport and we walked into school.

"By the way, I'll drive you home. And I have a surprise for you." I winked as we approached Nash waiting at her locker.

"Hey bro." We did our little handshake.

"OMG you guys are so werid." Sophie laughed rolling her eyes.

"No we're not your the weird one." I joked.

"Sureeee." She smirked.

"Soph, do you wanna try to open your locker?" Nash asked.

"I'll try." She shrugged. We watched as she slowly turned the lock to the numbers. Finally it popped.

"I did it." She whispered.

"Yasss!" Nash and I yelled.

"Now I don't feel that pathetic!" She laughed.

We all walked to first period biology.

"Okay class! We are going to have a partner project." Miss. Duncan said.

Nash, Liv, and I all looked at Sophie.

"I have all assigned you partners." She said and everyone sighed.

"I know, I know. The partners are listed on this wall." She said pinning a paper to the board. "Make sure to check before you leave." And the bell rang.

We all ran to the board, but I beat them all there. I spotted my name with Sophie's. Yesssssssss. I pushed past everyone else to where Sophie was.

"I'm not even going to try to get through there." She laughed.

"Don't worry I saw your partner." I laughed.

"Really? Who?" She asked.

"Me." I smiled stupidly to make her laugh.

___________________

Aww!

Don't forget to follow @sydnaifanfiction for the looks!