part 43

"In an extroverted society, the difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that an introvert is often unconsciously deemed guilty until proven innocent." ― Criss Jami, Venus in Arms

Sophie's POV (the next day)

Today we have another event. It went by really quick and I was pooped like always. I started to walk off stage when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the side.

"What the-" I started but they just kissed me. I thought it was Cam but it felt different. I pulled away and saw..

Cameron's POV

I walked off stage laughing with the guys and saw Sophie on the side, kissing Jack. I ran out of the building to who knows where.

Sophie's POV

"Get off of me." I push him.

"Sorry. I just can't stand not calling you mine." He smirks putting his hands on my waist.

"Just get away from me, I have a boyfriend." I shout. I see some of the boys starring with their jaws dropped. Cam wasn't there so I knew he saw. I ran to my room and laid on the bed.

I fell asleep, tears stained on my cheeks. At around midnight, I felt someone lay next to me but far away. I slowly turn over to see Cam's structure. His back was facing me and he was on the end. I just cried silently and fell asleep again.

In the morning I got ready and the boys burst through the room, waking Cam, Nash, and Hayes.

"WERE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!" They scream and I start jumping up and down.

"REALLY?!?!" I gasp.

"Yea come on!" They say and I leave with them, the others getting dressed.

We wait in the car for Cam, Nash, Hayes. Cam comes first, looking at me for a split second, then going to the spot furthest away from me. He puts his hand in his hands and Nash and Hayes come, sitting next to me.

We arrive at DisneyWorld and run inside. It was so amazing. I've never dreamed of coming here. We rode a bunch of rides, Cam still ignoring me.

"Cam, can we talk?" I ask him, pulling away from the group.

"There's nothing to talk about." I rips his hand away from my grip. I try to hold in my tears.

"I didn't kiss Jack, h-he just pushed onto me. I didn't know who it was, I thought it was you so I kissed back. I'm sorry Cam." I cry.

"I'm sorry too Soph, I just love you too much that I just get a little crazy." He hugs me. I cry into his shoulder for a little and finally stop.

"Now let's make this trip amazing!" He smiles bending down a little for me to jump on his back. He runs to the group and slowly stands next to Jack. He sticks out his foot and trips him. I try not to laugh but it was too hard.

We ride some more rides and decide to go to the gift shop. They had the cutest stuffed animals ever.

"OMG!" I scream running around. All the boys laugh and Mahogany tries to calm me down. We end up buying fourteen stuffed animals, three crop tops, some other clothing and a sweatshirt. Everyone else got a few things and we finally settled the day. (A/N: You can find some of the stuff from the "haul" on instagram @sydnaifanfiction.)

In the car I laid on Cam's shoulder and fell asleep.

Cameron's POV

I carried Sophie to our room, setting her on the bed and then placing all her stuff next to her suitcase. I went to take a shower to think. I felt so stupid for acting the way I did. I know Sophie and she would never go to anyone else. I just got carried away. I finished up and put on some pajama pants and laid down next to Sophie, cradling her in my arms.

______________________

I'm going to DisneyWorld October 3rd, so if you wanna come on down, come on down😂😂