part 26

"Sometimes when you least expect it, the tables turn and that scary feeling that has taken hold of you for so long somehow turns into hope" ― David Archuleta, Chords of Strength: A Memoir of Soul, Song and the Power of Perseverance

Sophie's POV (a week later)

I don't know if kissing someone who isn't your boyfriend is okay but I don't mind. I don't know if he wants me to be his girlfriend because I'm unapproachable and most people find me weird.

We are leaving for Magcon today. We have an early flight at 4:00 am and it is 1:30. I slowly got up and saw Cam next to me.

"Cam wake up." I shook him. "We have to go." I yawn.

"Okay, okay." He sat up and went to his room.

Since it will be cold in New York, I put on a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt. It was huge on me but I still love it. I slipped on some black skinny jeans and grabbed my new pillow pet and luggage. I struggled rolling it but Cam came and carried it downstairs for me. I packed all my shoes except for my grey Uggs which I put on. We said our goodbyes to Gina and got in Cam's Range Rover. I sat in the way back because we were driving Nash and them too.

We drove to Nash's house and Cam got out and helped him with luggage. Hayes sat in the row in front of me with Elizabeth, who will be our chaperone, and Nash sat in the passengers seat.

"Hey Sophie." They all said. On the drive to the airport I feel asleep cuddling my giraffe pillow pet.

Cameron's POV

We arrived at the airport and we all got out. I saw Sophie sleeping so I carried her on my hip like a baby and used my other hand to pull my suitcase. Nash pulled Sophie's for her.

"She's like a monkey clung to you." Elizabeth laughed.

"Yea." I laughed and she snuggled into my body.

We gave our tickets to the lady at the desk and went to security. I couldn't carry her so I was forced to wake her up.

"Sophie, we have to go through security." I shook her lightly.

"What? I thought I was in the car?" She looked around.

"I carried you." I laughed and she started to take her shoes off, putting them in the basket.

We put our phones in and walk through the moniteirs. We slipped on our shoes and grabbed our stuff. We all had carry on backpacks and Sophie grabbed mine putting it on one arm, hers on the other.

"Why?" I started to ask but she jumped on my back and I understood.

We had to run to our gate. Everyone was looking at us and some were screaming girls. We made it to the gate and ran onto the plane. It was one of those planes with two seats on one side and three on the other. Hayes and Elizabeth sat on one side and Nash, Sophie, and I sat on the other.

"Welcome all passengers! We will be on our way to New York in 4 hours. If you need anything please, press your assisting botton. And thank you for choosing our flight services." A lady said. I looked over at Sophie who was looking out the window clutching her pillow pet.

"Nervous?" I ask and she nods not moving her position.

"Don't be, just try to sleep." I pulled her to me. She opened her pillow pet and put it on my shoulder along with her head and I wrapped my arms around her. We lifted off and I looked over at Sophie sleeping.

"Dude she's always sleeping on you." Nash laughs on his phone.

"I don't mind." I say going on my phone to check Instagram.

One flight later

Sophie woke up when we were landing and we are all walking to pick up our luggage now. I saw Sophie's which was easy because it was bright pink and grabbed it setting it next to her. After we all got our luggages, we got a rental car and drove to the hotel. There's no time change so it was 8am. I saw the guys.

"GUYS!" I shouted and we all ran to each other.

"Ooh who's this?" Mahogany pointed to Sophie.

"My friend." I smiled. "Come on Soph, don't be shy." I pulled her to everyone.

"Finally another girl!" Mahogany immediately hugged her.

"Your 'friend' is hot." Jack G whispered to me.

"Wow, way to judge someone on there looks." I said. I don't want anyone stealing her from me.

Sophie was introduced to everyone and we all got our rooms. I was sharing with her and Shawn. I'm just glad Jack isn't with us.

"Shawn, is there a piano at the event?" I ask.

"I'm sure there is, why?" He asks.

"Sophie plays." I say. Sophie went with Mahogany somewhere so she wasn't here.

"Wow, really? Maybe she can perform." He smiles.

"Thats what I had in mind." I say.

We decided to go down to the event place because the meet and greet starts in an hour. I saw Sophie and Mahogany and we went to the stage.

"Hey Soph, can you play me your song?" I ask.

"Oh yea, sure." She went to the piano. The other boys walked in and saw her at the piano so they sat in the audience seats.

"I don't really like performing in front of others." She says in the mic. "But oh well." She starts to play.

I watch as her fingers move quickly yet gracefully over the keys and she starts to sing. She wrote this herself and its beautiful. Went she finished I grabbed her into a hug.

"That was amazing, thank you." I say.

"SOPHIE THAT WAS AWESOME!" Everyone ran to her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

______________________

Eh, boring chapter... Follow @magc0neverything on Instagram for exclusive videos and @sydnaifanfiction for clothes!