part 62

"Surely if we knew what bitterness fate held in store, we would shrink back in fear and let the cup of life pass us by untasted." ― Jacqueline Carey, Kushiel's Dart

Cameron's POV

"You need to get a fake girlfriend and pretend to have affection." Nash says.

"Woah, woah, woah. This will work how?" I say.

"Just listen! If you make her jealous then you will know if she wants you back. Then have a dramatic break up and get Sophie back." I explain.

"This is so stupid it might actually work." I say and we call a girl. (A/N: I know you can't just 'call a girl' but just go with it.)

Sophie's POV

"Come on Soph, you need to get up." Shawn pleads. I won't move and he wants to bring me to Truth or Dare with the boys.

"FINEEE." I whine and get I the shower. I put on ninja turtles shirt and black jean shorts. I leave my hair down and put on my converse.

"Okay ready?" Shawn asks and I nod. We walk to the room and stand in front of the door.

"Are you sure this will help me?" I ask.

"Its good for you to see him." Shawn says, knocking on the door. Nash opens it.

"Sophie!" He hugs me.

"Yea, I'm here." I sigh and we walk in. I thought this would help me but it didn't. Cam was on the floor with his arm around a blonde girl. She was dressed so *****. I turned to Shawn.

"Can we go?" I looked up at his eyes.

"We just got here." He laughs.

"But look at Cam." I whine and he looks past me.

"Oh, just ignore him. He's just making you jealous." He says and I nod.

"Okay get in a circle!" Nash shouts and we do. Shawn and I sit across from Cam and the girl.

"By the way this is Vanessa." Cam points to the girl.

"Hi." She waves and I roll my eyes.

"Let's start. Cam, truth or dare?" Nash says.

"Dare." He smiles.

"I dare you to kiss Vanessa." He says and Cam shruggs. They inch closer and kiss. They were in to it and I wanted to puke.

"Okay that's enough." I say and they break apart.

"Uh, Matt truth or dare?" Cam asks.

"Truth." He says.

"Are you a dinosaur?" Cam asks.

"Yeah, Duh!" Matt says and we all laugh.

"Sophie, turth or dare?" Matt asks.

"Um, dare." I smile.

"I dare you to sit on Sam's lap." He says and I get up and sit on Sam. He wraps his arms around my waist. Cam looks angry but turns away when I look at him.

"Carter, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare." He says.

"I dare you to run downstairs and fill a waterbottle with soda from Mcdonalds." I say and he grabs an empty bottle. While he's gone we continue.

"Shawn, truth or dare?" Nash asks.

"Dare." He says.

"I dare you to kiss the person you like." Nash says. There's only three girls, Me, Mahogany, and Vanessa. He walks over to me and kisses my lips. It feels amazing. When he pulls away my lips tingle and he smiles, going back to his seat. Sam tightens his grip around my waist. Cam looks the other way, twiddling his fingers.

The game continues and soon we all start to fall asleep. I laid on the bed with Shawn and he held on to me.

"So you like me?" I ask and he blushes.

"Well who else would I have kissed?" He smiled. I look over and see Cam watching.

"Can you kiss me again?" I smile and he leans in and we kiss. I hear someone get up and the door opens then closes. We pull apart and I look to where Cam was. He was gone.

"Let's go back to our room." I say and he carries me there. I quickly fall asleep in his arms.

The next day

I woke up and quickly dressed then woke up Shawn by kissing him.

"I like when you wake me up that way." He smiles. "I'm taking you out today." He says and I nod. I wait for him to get dressed and we walk to the street and get a cab. We drive to a park and sit at a picnic table.

"Sophie, you look beautiful." He says and I look at him.

"Thanks." I smile.

"You know I really like you." He blushes.

"I like you too." I smile and hug him. I need to get over Cam.

We walk around for a long time then head back to the hotel and go into our room. We order room service and fall asleep together.

______________________

After this chapter you'll be screaming 😂