part 47

"Being terrified but going ahead and doing what must be done-that's courage. The one who feels no fear is a fool, and the one who lets fear rule him is a coward." ― Piers Anthony, Castle Roogna

Sophie's POV (The Day they Leave)

It turns out almost every youtuber we know was going. Some of the Magcon boys too. Nash used, or should I say forced, to use his tickets on Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Chad. Cam used one on his mom and he said he didn't want to invite anyone else because all he needed was Nash and I so he gave it to us and we gave it to Hayes. I used one on Skylynn and decided to use the last one on Liv. Of course she freaked out because O2L would be there. The plane ride was boring like always and we finally arrived.

"Where do we go?" Nash asks after we get all our luggage from the conveyor belt.

"Um." I look around, biting my lip. "Maybe the guy with the sigh that says 'Nash Grier + Guests' or the other guy with the sign 'Sophie Grier + Guests' or.." I was stopped.

"The one that says Cameron Dallas + Guests." Cam says laughing.

We make riding arrangements and arrive at the hotel. We ordered two huge suites that where connected and one regular room. Aunt Elizabeth, Uncle Chad, and Skylynn went to the regular room and the rest of us went to the suites. We opened the door and say all the Magcon boys (that were invited, no Mahogany), O2L, and some other famous youtubers.

I looked over to Liv who just stood there shocked. I guess she saw Kian.

"Liv, just breath. Don't act crazy or he won't like you." I whisper to her. She nods and looks normal again. O2L walks over to us.

"Ooh girl I've heard so much about you!" The one boy says with a valley girl accent. I didn't get to meet him at the event last time. "I'm Ricky." He holds out his hand.

"Sophie." I smile, shaking it. I waved to the other boys, whom I already met. Liv was talking to Kian. Hayes and Trevor when to the balcony. Nash, Jc, Sam, and Conner go with the other Magcon boys. Cam and I search for an open room. Most are already taken.

"Here." Cam yells from a couple rooms down. I walk in and see a huge bed, dresser, TV, and couch. Cam sets our suitcases on the floor and I open the curtains at the window. The ocean view was amazing. I heard a knock on the door. Three girls were standing in the doorway.

"Hello." They smiled.

"Hey." I said, walking over.

"I'm Andrea, and this is Jenn and Zoella." She says.

"Oh, I've heard about you guys." I smile and they laugh.

"Would you join us for a trip to the beach?" Zoella asks. She has an amazing accent.

"Sure." I smile. "Meet you down in 5." They nod and move to the next room.

I grab my floral bikini, my LA tank top, and black shorts. I change in the bathroom and come out, seeing Cam is ready. I grab a backpack I got for my birthday, stuffing sunglasses, phone, earphones, my nook, sunscreen, magazines, Chapstick, and a towel. Cam leaves his shirt off, grabbing his backpack and both of our pennyboards. We walk downstairs and I see almost thirty people crowded around all ready to go to the beach.

"COME ON!" A guy named Tyler Oakley yells and we pile out of the gigantic suite and head to the beach. Most of us have penny boards so we set them down and glide on the street to the sidewalk next to the beach. Cam and I hold hands as I try to balance. We pick a spot and set up umbrellas and a volleyball net. Most of the guys go to play.

I set down my towel and take off my shirt and shorts. I lay down and start to read on of my magazines. An article about the awards is in here so I read it. The youtubers involved are: Tyler Oakley, PewDiePie, Smosh, Bethany Mota, Joey Graceffa, Michelle Phan, Zoella, Shane Dawson, Bart Baker, Janoskians, O2L, Matthew Espinosa, Marcus Butler, Nash Grier, Sophie Grier, Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, thats0jack, Casper Lee, Jack and Jack, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds, Lohanthony, mylifeaseva, Troye Sivan, Andrea Russett, Jennxpenn, and a whole lot more. This is going to be fun.