part 27

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less." ― Marie Curie

Sophie's POV

Magcon is starting in five minutes and I'm so nervous.

"Cam I dont think I can perform." I say. He wants me to sing with Shawn.

"It's okay Soph. Just try and if you don't want to, you don't have too." He says.

"Okay." I sigh out.

We all had someone on our back so I was on Nash's and Cam has Hayes. We waited for our cue and we all ran in, girls screaming. I had to cover my ears it was so loud!

"Helloooo New York!" Nash grabbed at mic me still on his back.

"Hey Everyone!" The others yelled.

"This is our friend Sophie, everyone welcome her!" Cam said. I waved and a bunch of girls screamed out things I couldn't make out.

"Okay we all have a meet and greet station, so do you want your own or do you want to sit with one of us?" Cam asked as everyone walked to their places.

"Umm I don't know." I say.

"You can sit with me." He says and we go over to his spot. Fans start forming lines.

"OMG hi Cameron." A tall blonde girl comes over.

"Hi beautiful." Cam smiles. I understand he says nice things to his fans, it doesn't bother me, I love them too.

"Can you sign this?" She sets a picture in front of him.

"Sure." Cam signs the picture.

"Here take our picture." She throws her phone at me. Umm rude much?

"Okay. 3 2 1." I snap the picture and hand her the phone.

"Bye Cameron." She waves and goes to Nash's line. She didn't even say thank you! The next girl comes up.

"H-Hi Cameron, and Sophie." She smiles. At least she acknowledged me.

"Hi." Cam and I say.

"Can I get a picture?" She asks politely.

"Of course." Cam says.

"Sophie come in too." She waves me over. I smile and Cam takes the selfie.

"Thank you!" She smiles.

After a few more fans I start to get bored. I told Cam and started to walk around.

"Hey Sophie." Elizabeth came over to me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Want to get something to eat I'm starving." She asked. I guess I could eat, I didn't have anything since last night.

"Okay." I said and she lead me to the Subway in the cafeteria.

"What do you want?" She asked getting out her wallet.

"Um a ham and cheese sandwich with chips. And thank you." I said.

She ordered and we sat down in a booth.

"So, how's life?" She asks taking a sip of her soda.

"Good." I say blankly.

"I know you live with Gina and Cam, why is that?" She asks starting to eat.

"Long story." I laugh taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"We've got time." She smiles.

As we eat I tell her my story and she listens with a sad look on her face.