Chapter 1: Teleported

The sounds of chatter spread throughout the field, hearing the bursting energies from the youth. All wearing the same uniform of their assigned white, red, and black clothing. Although the sounds were quite loud to be heard from the courtyard, it intercepted the conflicting sound of the wind gently blowing onto its green yet soft nature blanket. This calm breeze travelled far, gently washing the sensation of cold air onto a resting young man.

The individual welcomed this breeze resting on top of a tree trunk, using it as support as he sleeps away from the worries and pressures of daily life. He wore the same clothing as those from the courtyard, yet his uniform held a different accessory to others. Beneath his shoulders wearing a black armband reading 'Disciplinary Committee Captain.' He didn't give a care in the world as he looked at the fields with an apathetic expression. He was not worried about the time or his tasks but simply drowning away his thoughts, reaching a state of peace.

"Ace, the break is almost over. Didn't you say we're going to study in our free period?" A feminine voice called out to the young man.

Ace, who heard the voice, slowly lifted his head to meet the person's eyes that called out to him. His dark eyes slowly brightened up at the sight he saw, giving a faint smile at the same time.

A beautiful young woman appeared before Ace. Her most noticeable features were her sky-blue eyes and silky smooth brown hair. Known to be the beauty of their academy, Aria's appearance is known throughout the whole school. Her perfect slim figure and youthful doll-like face were a work of art for many to admire but at the same time despise. Her spirit at one point almost broke to the point she longer clings to her very life. But thanks to the man that's looking at her, she's alive and well.

"Just give me another minute." Ace turned his back towards her attempting to have another minute of rest.

Aria fidgeted with her hair to ease her anxiousness seeing the young man before her. Although Aria initiated to get Ace herself, she failed her initial task. She watched him slowly close his eyes, even if it was for a few precious seconds.

"Ace, both Vella and Warren are waiting. I don't want to drag you just because I said so..."

Although he heard Aria's request, he quickly returned to his short slumber. Aria did not want to trouble him and hesitated. Instead, she waited for him, enjoying the sight of watching Ace sleep for an extra minute holding a smile.

The bell started to ring, signalling all the students to get back to their class. The loud ring noise of the bell caused Ace to reflex out of his position.

"Sorry for the wait. Shall we get going?"

Ace stood up as he grabbed his bag, watching the patient girl gaze back, realising that she had been staring at him for far too long.

"Oh right...! Sorry...!"

"Come on you're staring into space. Wouldn't want that to happen for the test today." Ace pointed out.

The two of them began walking to meet up with the rest of their friends as they continued the chatter along the way.

"I won't space out. You know that besides, you always do!" Aria made a pouty expression. Since she always watched him from a distance, she would know some of Ace's habits.

"Alright, alright, calm down. I'll still get decent marks anyways." Ace boasted.

"You sound pretty confident. Do you want to make a small competition?"

Aria upped her tone, showing confidence in her expression. Ace knew her secret intentions and exposed her right away.

"*Sigh* Okay, the winner receives a free strawberry shortcake from the bakery."