V

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

As the sun was setting, the sky was painted with hues of oranges and pinks, highlighting the clouds that accompanied the sun's farewell.

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what, love?" Her sweet voice tingled his ears.

"Van Gogh cut his ear off!" The tall man exclaimed.

"You must be joking! He is truly one mad man." Her giggle sounded like the wind chimes that would ring during a pleasant spring day.

"He definitely is!" His laugh joined in with his lover's.

The bell chimed when the gentleman opened the ice cream parlour door, "After you, darling."

The elegant woman bowed her head and thanked her accomplice for holding out the door for her.

"What would you like to have, love?" The deep voice asked.

"Chocol -"

"-ate ice cream!" The bliss on her face was evident as she answer her art teacher, eyes fixed on the brown coloured ice cream box on display.

Taehyung smiled to himself. This seemed to be one thing that was unchanged about her, other than her face of course.

"As you wish." He cooed before ordering their ice creams at the counter.

They took a seat at one of the tables by the large window. Annabeth was genuinely astonished at how big the ice cream parlour was.

"How is it that I have never come across this place before?" She awed as she looked around, examining every detail possible.

"It's pretty old- Scratch that! It's very old!"

Anna's eyebrows jumped at Taehyung's statement, "How old?"

"You could say that it's been here since the 1880's."

"WHAT! 1880's?" She slammed her ice cream cup to the table, eyes on the verge of falling off from her sockets, "1880's as in the time Vincent Van Gogh was alive?"

"Yup. That 1880's. How many 1880's do you think there are?" Taehyung snickered before licking his vanilla ice cream off the cone.

"It's unbelievable... whoa... I've never been to a place as old as this before!"

Oh, if only you knew...

Taehyung looked down at his lap and sadly smiled to himself. Memories of himself and his love began to appear in his mind. The memories that took place right in this table. The memories when everything was going perfectly well. The memories of the time with her before he lost everything.