XXXVI

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

"Who-are-you?"

"Uhh... Did you loose your memory along with your blood?"

"Answer me!" Yoongi's fingers pushed her head further into the mattress.

Anna choked and slapped his hand in an attempt to free herself, "Listen, d-dude... if y-you're into c-choking... why don't you try it w-with s-someone else..."

"Do not play with me right now!" He hissed.

"D-did you s-save from those thugs to k-kill me by yourself?" Anna coughed.

Yoongi sighed and let go of her. He sat back up while Anna coughed violently as she rubbed her neck to soothe the pain, "What is wrong with you!"

Yoongi clenched his teeth, "You! You're the problem to all of this!" He stood up and faced her threateningly.

"Me? Excuse me? I didn't ask for this, what the he-"

"I shouldn't have tried saving you." He murmured more to himself, but Anna heard it and she felt a sting in her heart. She realised that she was no longer welcomed and she didn't know why it changed so suddenly. But she stood up and walked backwards.

"I don't know why you hate me so much all of a sudden, but I'm sorry for whatever wrong I did. I'll try not to get in your way again." She turned around and walked out of the room and made her way to the door. She didn't know why her chest hurt so much but she did know that she had to get out of the suffocating house as soon as possible.

"Wait."

A hand caught her wrist and she turned around, anger and tears glazing her eyes, "What? What more do you have to say?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, it didn't come out right." Yoongi let go of her and fiddled with his fingers. Just a second ago he behaved like someone had snatched his ball of wool and now he looked like a helpless kitten craving attention, "I didn't mean what I said... things are just confusing me."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Anna stormed through the front door yelling out her roommate's name. Taehyung ran out of his room and stood in the living room, "What? What happened?" His eyes fell upon the pale man standing beside her.

"I found the third immortal!"

It was the night the protests broke out. The guards were chasing my gang and I. We had to split ways and so I got separated from my gang.