VIII

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Beth."

Annabeth looked up at the tall man standing beside her easel.

"Yes?"

"See me after class."

Annabeth hesitantly nodded her head and went back to painting.

"What does he want now!" Jungkook clenched his teeth as his eyes shot fireballs on Taehyung's back.

"Honestly? I don't know." Anna sighed and looked over her shoulder, silently gazing at Taehyung.

"Thank you for meeting me, Beth." Taehyung smiled.

Anna had begun to notice how Taehyung was no longer the flirty teacher who would get cocky by the attention he got from the opposite sex. Sometimes, from the same sex too.

He was different now.

"It's about your project."

Anna groaned to herself, "Yeah...?"

"There's no progress. I still haven't seen your brief? What have you been upto, Beth?"

"I'm sorry." That's all she could say. Because she had no excuses to give him. She knew she was running out of time and she was still void of ideas.

"It's been almost two weeks since the art gallery visit, Beth. If this goes on, I'm sorry but you will fail." Taehyung explained as calmly as he could.

"I'm sorry."

Taehyung sighed since all Anna said were apologies and nothing else, "Okay. I'm taking you to another exhibition."

Anna's head popped up, ready to protest. But Taehyung cut her off, "You're coming and that's final. I don't want my student failing the major project."

Anna's shoulders sunk in defeat and she nodded her head.

"How big is this place?" Anna yawned and looked at her wrist watch, "It's been two hours and this exhibition seems never-ending!"

"We'll be done soon. Just focus on the artworks for now." Taehyung shook his head and moved on to another painting.

While everyone were immersed in the postmodern works hung up in the gallery, Anna's eyes fell upon a different section.

The Victorian paintings.

Ever since Anna began to have dreams about the Victorian era, she became interested to know more about it.

She walked into the hall that was especially curated for Victorian period paintings. She walked around examining each and every painting present there. It was only surprising her more and more as her dreams depicted the exact lifestyles and attitudes of the people from the 1880's.