VI

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

It had been a week since the dream. And just like Anna wished, everything was back to normal. She didn't feel the butterflies anymore. She didn't feel guilty around Jungkook anymore.

All she felt was relief.

"Ann. Ann! ANN!"

Anna flinched herself out of her usual daydreaming at looked over at her boyfriend who had to yell out her name for the hundredth time.

"I'm sorry what?" Anna smiled sheepishly at the boy who was slightly irritated, "What? Don't give me that face! I can't quit looking at you and it's your fault!"

Jungkook's stern face now melted into a shy smile with red hue brushing over his cheeks. Anna had always been bold and straightforward with everything. But getting used to such comments from her was only hard for Jungkook.

"Red or blue?" Jungkook held up a shirt in each hand, displaying them to Anna.

"Hmm, black!"

"What? That's not part of the option!" Jungkook scoffed and walked to his wardrobe as he rolled his eyes, "But I'll wear that if it makes you happy."

Without hesitation, Jungkook pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the bed, beside Anna who was as red as a tomato.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook smirked.

Anna gulped in return and looked away, "Idiot."

"But you love this idiot." He sang and buttoned the black shirt before walking to his bed and trapping Anna with his arms on either sides. He moved his face closer to hers until their lips touched and caressed against each other, "Let's go."

He stood up and walked to his door to open it for her. He closed door behind him once Anna walked past.

"Bye, mom!" Jungkook yelled out as he wore his shoes.

"Bye, darlings. Be home on time! And no naughty business!" She laughed and walked back into the living room, leaving behind two red tomatoes by the main door.

"Not awkward at all." Anna muttered.

"Absolutely not." Jungkook chuckled and walked Anna out to his car, gently placing his hand on the curve of her back.

The local pub was crowded like every other evening, but that didn't stop Taehyung and Jimin from stopping by.

The duo had ordered their regular dark bourbons and sipped on it until they were done with 15-20 glasses of them. Well, the good thing about living long was that they had become immune to hangovers, but the bad thing was... the whole point of drinking was to get drunk and they could never enjoy that feeling again.