XXXVII

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

It felt good to take a break from playing detective-detective.

It felt good to be spending time with someone normal - Kim Namjoon, an ordinary human being with extraordinary looks and physique.

Anna shook her head to get rid of those thoughts that abruptly invaded her mind.

"Which movie are we gonna watch?" Namjoon picked the remote from the coffee table and plopped himself onto the couch, beside Anna.

Since it was Saturday, Anna and Namjoon decided on staying in and watching a movie together.

When Namjoon entered Anna's flat, he set up a plethora of snacks and sweets on her coffee table to binge on during the movie.

"Hmm..." she hummed as she thought of a movie that the two of them could enjoy, "Have you watched Clueless?"

"Nope." Namjoon shook his head, "But I guess I'm about to watch it now."

Halfway through the movie, the front door opened. Anna looked over her shoulder to see Taehyung walk in, face tiring and figure hunched, "You're back!"

Taehyung weakly waved his hand at Anna and then narrowed his eyes at the man sitting beside her.

"Hey, Taehyung." He said, "Do you wanna join us -"

"No... I'll be in my room. You guys... enjoy." He dragged his feet over the wooden floor and into his bedroom. After hearing the door of his room click, Anna resumed the movie.

"Oh, my God!" Anna looked at the actress as if caught in a daze, "She's so BEAUTIFUL!"

Namjoon chuckled and looked over at Anna, "Are you having a sugar rush right now?"

Anna pouted, "Maybe?"

Namjoon let out another chuckle and ruffled her hair, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Anna was caught off-guard and she stared at Namjoon with wide eyes. Namjoon smirked and turned his body to her, "You're beautiful. In fact, the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on."

"Namjoon... stop." Anna blushed and covered her face with her palms. Namjoon caught her wrists and freed her face.

"Aww, look who's blushing." He leaned in close to study her face. He rested his chin on his palm and looked into her eyes, "So cute."

"Are you trying to hit on me, Kim Namjoon?" Anna could feel herself turn into a tomato. Her cheeks were burning, but she couldn't deny how amusing the situation was at the same time.