XXI

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Taehyung guided Armelle to their new home by holding her hand. They entered the premises of a little, white house with green double-doors.

"This house looks adorable." Armelle smiled at Taehyung, earning a warm one of his own.

"It's a guest house." He pointed his finger to a similar looking house that was a few metres away from the guest house. It was two-storeys high but still modest, "It's the Parker's estate. They're known for their wines around the country. I'll be working at their vineyard, and they were kind enough to offer us a place to stay here."

"That is really nice of them." Armelle nodded and set her luggage on the porch. She squeezed Taehyung's palm slightly with anticipation. She could not wait to start her new life with her beloved.

"Excited, are we?" Taehyung chuckled and turned the key in the lock that secured the door to their new life.

"Hey." Taehyung tapped Anna's shoulder gently, bringing back into the world of reality. Anna's eyes fluttered open, scanning the dark-colour room and then meeting with Taehyung warm, brown eyes, "Good morning, princess."

A hue of red made its way onto Anna's cheeks at the new nickname, "Good morning." She whispered shyly.

"How was your sleep?" His big palm brushed over her messy, brown hair.

"Good." Anna bit her lip out of nervousness. This was something new to her. Even though she dated Jungkook not too long ago, they had never reached this point of intimacy of sleeping in the same bed and waking up next to each other the following morning. It was her first time, "And yours?"

"The best." He placed a kiss on her cheek, "Because you were beside me."

Anna chuckled at this. She couldn't deny how adorable Taehyung was and it was twisting her heart as well as bringing a whole zoo to life in her stomach. Anna wrapped her arms around his torso and snuggled into his chest, "I just wanna stay in bed."

The so-called "round 3" was cancelled the moment their morning was interrupted by knocks on the front door.

It was none other than Park Jimin, with a known smirk playing on his lips when his eyes fell upon the new couple.