XXXI

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

"You!" Anna blocked Taehyung's way, "Why did you do that!"

It didn't sound like a question, more like a statement since she kind of knew the answer to it.

Revenge.

"Do what?" He asked, passively.

From the looks of it and the way he spoke, it seemed as though Taehyung had just come back home after carrying the sky on his shoulders for a day.

"Oh, come on! Don't pretend like you don't know!"

A glint of realisation mixed with amusement shun in Taehyung's eyes, "Oooh..." he sang.

Anna scowled at the smug expression decorating the tall man's face, "I got suspended from the library because of you!"

"Well," he shoved Anna to the side with enough force to make her move out of the way, "I never asked you to yell out my name like that."

He simply shrugged and walked past Anna, making his way to the fridge. But Anna was quick enough to turn around and stand before him again, blocking his way, "You saw what happened?"

Looking at Anna's clenched jaw, Taehyung let out a dry chuckle, "Of course, I did! Why would I ever miss the chance of seeing your reaction? It was priceless!"

Anna inhaled a long breathe to calm herself down, "I hate you."

Anna walked past Taehyung and slammed her room door before he could respond. The male stood in the middle of the corridor, replaying everything that just happened.

Another week passed by, but there were absolutely no words exchanged between the two roommates.

Anna could finally feel at peace with no interaction, while Taehyung, on the other hand, was itching to start up a conversation. But his ego was now playing a big role in stopping him from doing so.

She got more time to herself rather than bickering like a little kid with Taehyung. She also got to know more about Namjoon and his friends - Jin and Yoongi. They would often get to hang out and finally Anna felt like she was at home. Even though their friendship could never be as great as the one she shared with Sara, Jungkook and Hobi, she was still utterly grateful to have friends here who were funny, kind and caring.

Jin, although initially seemed arrogant and full of himself, was like the mother duck. Always caring about Namjoon and Yoongi. He'd scold them like they were kids if they did something wrong. In a way, Jin reminded her of Sara.