XLIV

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

"Tae..." I held his face in my hands, "I love you."

"Beth, you're scaring me. Why... why does it feel like- never mind." Taehyung scoffed, "I love you too. I love you so bloody much!"

I crashed my lips onto his, to which he immediately returned the kiss by gently caressing my lips between his soft ones. I wrapped my fingers behind the nape of his neck, playing with the strands of his hair as his fingers brushed against my cheeks. I pulled him closer to me so that he got off his knees and then turned him around, making him sit on the sofa while I straddled his waist. This took me back to the time when I first kissed him in his car, wearing this very dress.

He broke away from the kiss first and let out shallow breaths along with me, searching for answers in my eyes, "What are you doing, Beth?"

Shivers ran down my spine when his fingers ran down the side of my arm. I knew what I wanted at that moment. I wanted him, all to myself. I kissed him once again before moving my lips down his jawline and his neck. I pressed myself onto him and felt his heartbeat pound louder and louder as I kissed his smooth skin.

"Beth..." he breathed out, "Wha- what are you doing?"

I pulled back and looked into his eyes that were filled with lust and desire. I was sure he could see the same reflecting in my eyes as well. Without saying another word, I got off and took his hand in mine. I lead him to his bedroom and nudged him forward, closing the door behind me. My back was against the door as I looked at Taehyung. I felt my heart pound as he looked at me, clueless and surprised, with his brows knitted together.

I had my eyes set on the deep maroon carpet as I took slow steps towards Taehyung, while my fingers pulled down the zipper of my dress at the back. I could feel my heart thumping in my throat as I stood a foot away from Taehyung. I slowly slipped each of the straps down my arms and let my dress fall off my figure. If it wasn't for the silence, I would've missed the sharp breath that left Taehyung's lips when my dress pooled around my feet.

I looked up at him, feeling scared and shy all at once. I noticed his Adam's apple bob when he gulped and looked me up and down. He took a step forward when I took a hold of his warm hand and placed it on the side of my face. Rubbing the pad of his thumb against my cheek, he asked, "A-are you sure?"

It only took one nod for him to sweep me off the ground and pulled me to his body, connecting our lips as he took me to his bed, carrying me in bridal style. He gently placed me on his silk sheets and began to litter my skin with intoxicating kisses. Chills crawled upon my skin even though I was on fire. I squirmed under him as his hands left burning touches all over my body while his lip found its way to mine. My fingers caught the collar on his shirt, pulling him away from me. Tae paused and looked down at me. He whispered, "Are you okay, love?"

His fingers swept the stray strands away from my eyes. I nodded, nudging my cheek into his warm palm.

"I want you, Tae..." I breathed out, shamelessly. I felt my stomach burn as those words left my lips. Placing a hasty kiss, Taehyung slipped off the shirt from his torso and laid down beside me. a yelp left my lips when his arms encircled my waist, pulling me on top of his. But I was cut off when he placed his palm on the back of my neck and pulled me towards his face, crashing his lips into mine. 

As our lips danced in sync with each other, I lost myself completely. I didn't realise when we abandoned the last remains of our clothes. As I straddled his lap, I felt his hands make their way to my back, fingers fiddling with the hooks of my bra. I pulled back when I felt the material loosen. The straps loosened and slipped off my arms. I felt shy, embarrassed and empowered, all at once. It was a strange, yet exciting feeling to see Tae observing every inch of my body.

"So beautiful." Taehyung breathed out through his deep pink, swollen lips.

This was it. This was the moment I finally gave my everything to the man I loved with all my life.

So, this is what it felt like to make love. Passionate kisses, burning touches, racing hearts and shallow breaths. Moans and reassuring whispers, feeling every inch of your skin like it was on fire. If this is what it was, then I loved every second of being like this in Taehyung's arms.

Even though it was my first time, Taehyung made sure to ask if I was okay. He always made sure I that I wasn't feeling any discomfort or uneasiness. He took care of me so delicately, my heart melted.

I gave myself to him and so did he.

Taehyung snaked his arm around my sweaty waist to pull me closer to his naked chest, while he pulled the sheets over us with the other hand. My fingers played with the strands of his soft hair.

"You smell good." Tae nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, "Sweet."

"You're dirty." I chuckled.

Tae pulled away to meet me in the eyes, an undecipherable emotion swirling in his dark eyes. "You haven't seen dirty, yet, baby." he purred in my ear.

Again, I felt a weird sensation in my lower abdomen as shiver ran down my spine. I breathed out, unable to contain the feeling, "You're sick... but I love it."

I hugged him tighter. I never wanted to let go of this feeling. Of him. While I felt happy and content in his arms, the dreadful truth swam in the back of my head. This could possibly be our night last night together.

"I love you so much, Tae." I cuddled into his chest.

Pressing a kiss on my head, Tae held me just as tight, "I love you more, Beth."