FINALE

This... is probably gonna be all over the place. Please forgive me in advance!🙏

Get yourself some popcorn cuz this chapter is long AF!

Sara stood by the door as Hoseok walked into her house, "Babe

Sara stood by the door as Hoseok walked into her house, "Babe...? Where's Ann?"

Hoseok looked at his girlfriend with a defeated look on his face, "She ditched me. She went out with some guy named Jimin who apparently just got back in town."

"What!?" Sara didn't mean to shout that loud, but it just escaped, making hoseok jump on his feet, "You shouldn't have let her go like that."

"I tried, Sara... I told her not to go. But she went anyway." He sighed and collapsed onto the couch, sprawling his legs and panting like he'd just ran a marathon.

He expected Sara to take a seat beside him, but when she didn't join him, he looked over to see her frozen in the same spot while in deep thought and... worry.

"What's wrong, Sara? You seem quite worried... did something happen?"

Sara looked over at Hoseok and shook her head, but he saw right through the lie, "Tell me. You don't seem okay."

He stood up and walked over to Sara, placing his palms on either sides of her body, "Baby, what's wrong?"

Sara relaxed into his warm touch and placed her forehead on his firm chest, "I screwed up, Hobi..."

Tears began to trickle down her cheeks. She was supposed to be protecting her best friend. She was supposed to be guarding her like a watchdog till the blood moon passed. And her hormones were unfortunately all over the place, not helping the situation at all and resulting her to overthink and feel extremely emotional.

Hoseok held her chin between his forefinger and thumb and gently lifted her head up to meet gazes. He flinched when he saw tears, "What happened, baby?"

"Hobi... there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a very long time." She could no longer keep everything a secret from the man she loved. She had to spill everything out before it was too late, "I was scared to tell you this because I didn't want you to think of me as some crazy person and leave me."

She wiped her tears and looked up at her lover who had concern washed all over his face.

"You might not believe me, but... I come from the lineage of witches, Hobi." She paused to catch his reaction, which was a straight face. She frowned.

Hobi bursted into laughter, "Is that it? Gosh, you scared me, Sara! Why the hell would you think that I'd dump you just 'cause you belong to a witch lineage? That makes you all the more cooler, babe!"

He pulled her into his chest and gave her a tight squeeze. Just before he could celebrate, Sara pulled back and he frowned.

"There's one more thing... and you're not gonna like it."