XVIII

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

It had been two days since Anna last saw Taehyung. He hadn't come to school since Anna screwed up and kissed him after seeing a wet dream of herself and him together.

"Ann, are you okay?" Sara asked.

"Yeah... you've been out of it." Hoseok's eyebrows creased.

"I'm fine, guys." Anna managed a smile and looked away.

"I know you, Ann. Tell me." Sara smiled reassuringly.

"Really... it's nothing."

"Oh!" Hoseok looked over to the canteen entrance, "Jungkook's here! I'll be right back." He pressed his lips to Sara's head and ran away to join Jungkook.

"Ah, boys!" Sara looked back at you, "Now, tell me. Is this about Mr Kim?"

Anna choked at her own spit, "What? No! What's makes you think that?"

"Because. The last time you had that face, it was about Mr Kim."

"Actually... you're right. It is about him." Anna licked her dry, chapped lips, "I might've done something really bad."

"Come on, the worst thing you could possibly do is kiss him. It can't be that serious!" Sara chuckled loudly, but the expression on Anna's face made her stop abruptly, "Wait... Don't tell me..."

"I- I kissed him, Sara." Anna hid her face in her hands and cringed at herself.

"Oh, my God, Ann!" Sara gasped, "I-I can't believe it!"

"Please tell me that what I did was really, really wrong. Please tell me that I am the most horrible person." Anna felt the tears against her palms.

"Ann. Hey! Ann!" Sara walked over to her side and hugged her, "You are not a horrible person, okay?"

Anna pulled her head up and looked at her best friend with red eyes, "Really?"

Sara nodded, giving her a warm smile, "Honestly, I've been noticing how your mood gets better when he's around, Ann."

"But I only just broke up with Jungkook, Sara. What if he thinks that I'm only using him as a rebound? And, to be honest... I don't even know how I feel towards him. And the worst part is that he's my art teacher."

"Ann, take your time, okay? Sort out your feelings. Everything has been overwhelming for the past couple of weeks. Just calm down, and think. And about the teacher part, this is our last year here, Ann. He's not gonna be your teacher once we graduate." Sara squeezed Anna in her embrace, to which Anna finally broke into a smile, "So, tell me. Is he a good kisser?"

"SARA PARKER!" Anna cringed.

Anna had gotten used to walking home alone for the past week. Before, she would come and go along with Jungkook, but now that they weren't exactly in a good place, she was alone. Half of her disliked it, and the other half enjoyed the solitude.