XXX

CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY

Anna let out a deep sigh of relief and pushed Taehyung away from her, "Nope! Did you forget something?"

She thanked the universe for sending Namjoon because if he hadn't come in at that moment, Anna couldn't imagine the things that could've happened. Although, she hated to admit that her heart was pounding and craving for the intimacy.

"Uh... yeah. I think I left my car keys in your room."

"Oh, okay, lemme get it for you." Anna walked into her room leaving Namjoon all by himself in the passage. He noticed Taehyung give him a skeptic look to which he awkwardly smiled. Namjoon never imagined that he would ever be intimidated by a guy who was at least an inch shorter than him, but here he was, getting scrutinised under his gaze, "Hi... I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

Who does this guy think he is? James Bond?

He cleared his throat when Taehyung said nothing in return, "So, uh, you guys... are hooking up or something?"

Taehyung's heart almost jumped out of his chest but he maintained his calm composure on the outside, "No."

He paused, "But we do have history."

Anna walked out holding Namjoon's car keys. She noticed how the two men were looking at each other strangely, "You okay?"

"Uh? Oh, yeah!" Namjoon grabbed his keys from Anna, "I'll see you at uni!"

Anna thought it was best to stay inside her room because if she was anywhere close to Taehyung, she was afraid of the consequences. She didn't want to give in so easily and being around him resurfaced the feelings she had... has for him. It was best to stay away from him for the time being.

She spent her time doing her assignments. It had become easier after she got help from Namjoon and she was grateful to him.

Hours passed by and Anna finally shut down her laptop after almost being done with her long ass essay.

1 AM!

Anna's stomach rumbled when she remembered that she hadn't eaten anything since afternoon. She walked to her door and slowly twisted the knob, making sure to be as quiet as possible.

When she opened the door, the corridor was dark.

I guess he's asleep.

She let out a sigh of relief and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. When she turned on the lights of the kitchen, she found a paper bag sitting on the counter. She moved closer to see a sticky note on it.