❤️NEWS NEWS NEWS❤️

Hey guys!!!!!!! So excited to talk to y'all after so long. Honestly, words can't explain how much I miss you guys!😭😭😭

I'm writing this to talk about THREE THINGS:

Number One -

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 35k+ READS!!!! I never imagined that this book would get that many reads so soon!! I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU GUYS ARE TRULY A BLESSING TO ME😭💜❤️

Number Two -

THIS BOOK IS #9 out of 160K BOOKS FOR THE TOPIC OF TAEHYUNG!!!!!!! THATS THE HIGHEST RANK ANY OF MY BOOKS HAVE EVER GOTTEN!! Again, I never dreamt that this book would achieve anything close to that, but thanks to you guys, something I imagined to...

THIS BOOK IS #9 out of 160K BOOKS FOR THE TOPIC OF TAEHYUNG!!!!!!! THATS THE HIGHEST RANK ANY OF MY BOOKS HAVE EVER GOTTEN!! Again, I never dreamt that this book would achieve anything close to that, but thanks to you guys, something I imagined to be impossible became possible!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! No matter how many times I say thank you, it's not going to be enough!

Number Three -

I've been working on two new books
— I AM NOT BLIND | J.JK
— YOU'RE NOT HIM | K.TH

I'm working really hard on these two books and I hope you guys check it out and hopefully (fingers crossed) give it the same love and support you gave this book. Both are fantasy genres just like INDECISIVE HEART, so if you liked this book you'll MOST PROBABLY like those two as well.

Trust me, just give it a read, you'll know what I mean.

Please, please, please give these two books a chance!!! It may be a lot to ask for but please give it a chance, I won't let you down!

A very humble request to the BESTEST readers (that's not a word but you get the point xD)

❤️💜❤️💜

Thank you all so much once again. I really can't thank you enough for all this love and support. You guys make my day EVERY DAY!!! And I hope I can do the same for you through my books❤️

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH! Okay I'll stop before I start crying! Hahaha

With Too Much love,
Phoenix❤️