XLI

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

"Jimin! JIMIN!"

The sunset that the shorter man was enjoying became a lot more enjoyable when the person he was waiting for finally appeared.

With a bright smile on his lips, he nodded, "What is it, Taehyung? You seem very jolly!" He chuckled at the man who was jumping and pounding his fist in the air.

"You will not believe what I just discovered!"

"What?" Jimin continued smiling, displaying his crescent eyes and pearly teeth.

"I think I finally have my cure!"

The smile fell and his heart crushed, "W-What?"

"Look!" Taehyung said, oblivious to the sudden change in Jimin's behaviour. He pushed his head into Jimin's face and pointed at his hair, "I have a grey strand!"

Jimin's eyes scanned the dark hair before him. It was true, he did see the grey strand.

This isn't good.

"I'M AGING, JIMIN! I'm finally aging!" Taehyung pulled his head back and showed Jimin his boxy smile.

"Wow, Taehyung... I... I'm happy for you." Jimin managed a smile with so much difficulty. He didn't want his best friend to know how disappointed he was.

History had to repeat again.

He couldn't lose Taehyung. No, he would never let that happen.

He had done it before, and he was going to do it again if it meant that he could be with Taehyung for eternity.

He was going to destroy the cure.

He was going to kill Armelle.

Trails of blood splotches stained the white-marbled floor.

If one heard closely, they'd hear whimpers and winces of someone trying to conceal their pain. The house was dark with only the crescent moonlight seeping through the curtains.

Another agonising groan left the plump lips as his bloody fingers pulled the needle through the other side of his skin. Beads of sweat mixed with tears as blood flowed through the severe damages he got in return.

He was wrong when he thought that this would be an easy fight against the pale man.

He was so wrong.