EPILOGUE

A bit of self-promotion here - PLEASE GIVE MY NEW KTH BOOK A READ!! PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

ALSO, PLEASEEEE DONT FORGET TO READ THE A/N IN THE ENDING OF THIS BOOK

A week had passed already.

The aftermath of the blood moon night followed throughout the week. The group of friends still felt the adrenaline and the madness course through their bodies and it was so hard to get over that feeling.

Starting off with Hoseok, who came out with the biggest secret of the millennium, was bombarded with questions. This was why he never disclosed his true nature, not even to the person he loved - Sara. But soon, the questions subsided and their friendships only became stronger because there were no longer secrets hidden amongst them.

Speaking of Sara, well, she was just... Sara. She got down from her melancholic, hormonal stage and was finding every moment to hug and kiss Anna, squeezing the dear life out of her and thanking God for somehow sparing her life.

Jungkook was dragged back into the hospital to recover from the overload of stress that the night carried. He was stuck with a very angry Noona who almost got suspended because of his little stunt. His week went by consoling her and asking her for forgiveness. And when she finally smiled, he felt his heart flutter like a teenie, tiny butterfly. Dear Jungkook finally declared himself as a maniac since he was ready to fall in love again, even if it meant getting his heart crushed with nurse Noona's pencil heels.

While the three best friends were ironing out their messed up minds and lives, Taehyung was fighting an internal battle of his own. The feeling of betrayal spun a storm inside his chest. While a part of him was beyond happy and was celebrating to see his lover alive, the other part of him sank in the midst of the uncontrollable storm. No word could describe the pain he felt when the only person he blindly trusted and relied upon was the one to tear his dreams apart. All the decades he spent with Jimin was... for nothing. Instead, he lost so much because of Jimin. He lost Addelyn. He lost Armelle. He lost their baby. And he was almost going to lose Anna as well. All because of Jimin. The heartbreak persisted. It was hard losing a friend...

After that night, Anna was grateful for her life. She was grateful to the people around her. That night made her realise how precious the memories and the people were and how she forgot to be thankful to them. It made her realise the neglect she had placed upon these people and how she never truly expressed her love for them. And so, she showed them. She showed how much they meant to her. She said I love you's to her parents every night. She took every chance she could to hug her friend's even though Sara was going a bit overboard and giving her killer hugs, literally.

However, with Taehyung, things weren't the same. Hard times only made their relationship stronger. The only way she could be there for him was to give him his own space to reflect on the unfortunate events. She knew exactly how he felt before she felt it too when she almost lost Jungkook. But she realised that Taehyung's pain was much deeper since it was a friendship that lasted over 300 years, at least from Taehyung's side. She always made sure to check up on him and accompany him on sleepless nights. She fed him when he got too careless about his diet. She did everything she could just to put a smile on his face.

Seeing Anna try so hard for him made him realise how much he missed being happy.

Jimin was stuck.

There was no way he could escape. He was no longer invincible. He was, in his words, a pathetic, weak human being forced into a mental asylum.

After the cops were called, they found the group in the forest. Hoseok ran to hide when the cops got there since it would've been a problem to see a wolf of abnormal size. The cops handcuffed the psychotic killer and dragged him into the car.

After enquires and legal procedures, Jimin was deemed mentally ill and it wasn't a surprise to Anna since she saw the true face of Park Jimin - a sick, revenge-driven psychopath.

"Mr Park. How are we doing today?" The doctor walked in, holding a writing pad to her chest.

"Oh, Seulgi." He scoffed a sly smirk, "Same old, same old. Now, would you do me a favour and remove this straitjacket?"

Seulgi sighed and sat before him, "You know I can't do that, Mr Park. You're mentally unstable and extremely impulsive with your actions."

"Are you threatened by me, princess?" He smirked, while his hands made subtle movements behind him.

"I ask the questions, Mr Park." Seulgi clenched her jaw and continued writing the papers on her lap, "So wh-"

A sharp gasp escaped her lips when a cold object was placed at her throat.

"What was that, princess? I couldn't quite catch that." Jimin pressed the knife slightly into the skin of her neck, making red liquid trickle down into her white shirt, "Oh, how much I missed doing this."

And blood splattered.

GOODBYE NOTE:

First of all, thank you so much for reading this book. You've reached the ending and I'm so grateful that you didn't dump my book halfway. I'm so so soooo grateful to everyone who read, voted and commented on this book constantly. You have no idea how happy it all made me.❤️

Secondly, YES, you might wanna throw tomatoes in my face for that abrupt ending. But that's just how I usually like ending my books. I like leaving it to the readers to decide what's about to happen next. And another reason is that, ending a story like this gives me a chance to develop on a sequel if I ever change my mind and wanna write one.

Speaking of sequels, I was thinking if you guys would be interested in a HoseokxSara spin-off? Just something I'd like to consider.

Anyway, back to this book. There are something's that I'd like to point out about it and my ideas during the process of writing this book:

1. I initially wanted this book to be a normal teacher x student book. But I felt that it's gonna be cliché, so that's when I gave this book the first twist - Taehyung's immortality.

2. I wanted to make Taehyung a vampire, but again, I thought it would be cliché, and like I expected, many of you did suspect that he was a vampire.

3. When the plot began to develop, I wanted to make Jungkook the real killer. But I thought that it would be easy for you guys to guess. So I changed it to Jimin. Thus, making Jungkook the diversion for you guys from guessing the real killer.

4. This story was so complicated that it mentally exhausted me. Literally. I wanted a break, but if I did take a break, then I knew I wouldn't have EVER finished this book. So, this was all for you my lovely readers!❤️

That's all the points I can think for now. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

No matter how exhausting, I still enjoyed writing this book. Thanks to you guys before seeing your support motivated me!! You made this happen, so I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart.

Lastly, don't forget to read my new Kim Taehyung fanfiction. It's called "You're not him"!! That too, will have regular updates, so don't forget to add it to your library.

Oh, and also.....
❤️💜❤️💜I LOVE YOU!❤️💜❤️💜