XXXIII

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

"Open the door, Beth!" Taehyung's fist collided with the wooden door that separated him from Anna.

"Go away, Taehyung!" Anna screamed, hugging her knees to her chest. Her lips were pouted as steam left her ears and nose.

Why, you ask?

Because their friendship pact lasted only for a second, until Taehyung screwed up.

"I'm sorry! Let me in!"

"No! You are an idiot! I said FRIENDS! NOT FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Argh!" Taehyung caught his brown hair between his fingers and pulled at them in frustration, "I'm sorry! Yes, I am an idiot! I won't do it again! I promise! I'll do anything to fix this!"

"Bitch, pass me the popcorn! You're eating all of it!" Anna scowled at the man sitting beside her, hogging all the popcorn to himself.

Taehyung pouted and passed the large bowl to Anna, which she safely placed between her crossed legs, "Some respect would do..."

"Respect?" Anna chuckled dryly, "You should've thought about 'respect' before doing what you did back then in the kitchen!"

Taehyung gulped and looked away, thinking that it was best not to argue with a hormonal woman who could make him bleed as well if not handled with care.

"I feel for something sweet!" Anna pondered, "Do we still have the brownies?"

"Of cour-"

"Get me a slice. Actually, no! Get me three!"

Taehyung sighed in exasperation and walked to the kitchen.

"Get me TWO!"

Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose when he heard Anna indecisively shout out the number of slices she wanted. He already began to regret agreeing to Anna's demand of her forgiving him only if he were to 'serve' her for a week.

"HOW LONG DO YOU TAKE TO GET BROWNIE! GET THEM FAST OR I MIGHT GO ALL KING KONG ON YOU!"

Like you're any better right now...

Taehyung quickly tossed a extra few pieces of brownie into a plate and made his way back to the couch where he noticed Anna drooling already at the sight of the chocolate dessert. But soon the dazed smile turned into a frown... an angry frown.