His Eyes

CHAPTER 5

-Monday afternoon-

Mia's POV

I got home from my first day at school with a smile on my face. I walked into my room upstairs and called Curly on facetime.

"Hey Beautiful, Why you calling me so early, I'm still in school."

"Oh I forgot about the time difference, I got home and just couldn't wait to call."

"Well that's ok, you know Mr. Roberts, always sleepin on the job."

"Well, that's good news, there's so much to tell you!"

"Really well, then I guess you are settling in well."

"You know I still miss you more than anything, but it isn't really that bad here. I might just be okay with staying for a while."

"Aaah, so I see, either you made a shit load of friends, or you met a boy... so, which one is it?"

I let my mouth hang open as I remembered this guy knew me better than anyone in the world.

"Well, for your information I did make some friends..." I told him.

"And yet you're not denying the part about there being a boy. SPILL!"

"Okay, okay... so in my 2nd period there was a boy, and he was just so fucken sexy, but he is way out of my league I can tell. BUT I did make some really good friends. There was this guy named Adrian he has such a confident and loud personality and I LOVE IT! Then theres this girl she's is too cute! Her name is Magdalena. She reads some of the same books as me, and she is quiet and silent, kinda like me! Oh and then theres Karyma, she reminds me so much of you, she is really competitive and sporty you would like her. Then theres Nia, she is so outspoken I love it! She is also rebellious, you know they call them the rebellious duo! Her and her bestie Malia. They are both a lot alike. Oh and Sofia is so pretty and girly, she is the sweetest! Oh and lastly Jada Lee, she is so smart, and she's a writer, how cool is that? They call her Jada Lee, but that's her first and last name I don't know why they do that-"

"MIA!"

I was taken aback, I don't even remember the last time Curly used my actual name.

"Cut the SHIT, who is this dude!?!?!"

"He's no one, Curly, just some attractive, sexy, handsome, overly popular guy, but nothing will happen, he is just-"

"Don't you dare say out of your league! Because oh sweetie I assure you, you are below NO ONE! You are beautiful inside and out and that is the best part about you. So do not let this boy knock down an ounce of your self esteem! YA HURD!"

I smile from ear to ear, he really knows how to make me feel like a princess.

"So who is this son of a bitch, and when can I take a flight to Florida to beat his ass?" He said, through the phone I could tell he was already clenching his jaw in anger.

"Alright, alright, thank you for being protective, but you're a little much."

"I'm sorry, but no one is just gonna mess with my girl and get away with it even if they are hundreds of miles away!"

"Well thank you but he hasn't talked to me, let alone messed with me. I mean I just can't figure him out. First of all I don't know his name, and he sits next to me in science, and I swear when I walked into class he just stared at me. I don't know maybe I was imagining it but then the rest of the day I kept seeing him everywhere. In the hall, near my class, at the bench where I sat, at lunch while I ate, I just think it's weird! Then in English, he took one look at me and sat as far away from me as possible. But then, hey get this, he won't stop staring at me. Why are boys so... UUGGGHHH!"