The Morning After

CHAPTER 12

Mia's POV

-Sunday Morning-

I smirked at Mattia while I was straddled over him fully aware of my lack of clothes. I don't know why, maybe it was the alcohol still in my system, I mean seriously I had enough of that stuff for days of tipsiness, or maybe the fact that I remember every detail of what happened last night and it all just felt like a book I was reading and to my disliking the Main Character kept making so many choices that I absolutely did not agree with, but I didn't want to get off. I wanted to do the opposite, I wanted to stay right here with him, just like this, trapped in this moment just him and I. I wanted to never look away from his beautiful deep brown eyes and I wanted him to continue staring into mine. And like he was reading my mind, that was exactly what we did. It felt like forever, but forever wasn't nearly enough time.

Then out of nowhere the door opened and a body came through.

"Hey, Matty, I'm heading over to- Shit!"
Before I could say anything Mattia jerked up twisted his body so his back was to the door and mine was hidden behind his large frame as he pulled me into his chest and held me tight, arms wrapping around my body.

"OH MY GOD! CARLO! GET OUT!" Mattia had his head over his shoulder as he yelled at his brother in complete surprise.

"FUCK, I'M SORRY!!!" Carlo quickly turned around and closed the door, but not before telling Mattia to remember to lock his door the next time he brings his lady friends over.

I was a little shaken, but mostly embarrassed, not just because Mattia's little brother had seen me naked, but mostly because he thought I was one of Mattia's latest fucks.

He loosened his hold on me and reached for a shirt that was on his nightstand. He handed the shirt to me looking just as embarrassed.

I took it and slid it on over my head. "Can I use your shower?"

"Yes..."

I nodded got up and went to the bathroom. I got in and tried to be fast. I was already overstaying my welcome.

I finished turned off the water and realize I didn't have a towel.

"Romano!" I shout from the shower.

He comes to the door and speaks from the other side. "Yes, Bella?"

"Do you have a towel I can use?"

"Sure, I'll go grab it for you."

He quickly comes back and knocks before coming in. His has no shower curtain in his bathroom because it's a sliding glass door, but you can't really fully see through because objects are obscured by the design of the thick glass. He walks in covering his eyes with his left hand and holding his head down. I can't help but let out a giggle. He reaches the door and I slide it open and take the towel from him.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He quickly walks back out to give me my privacy and I dry off. I don't have clothes so Mattia had some ready for me, I put on the shirt he gave me earlier and walk out.

He gave me some of his sweats as well which I had to tie at the waist so they would fit me, but to my discomfort I had no underwear on under. Mattia gave me a bag to put my still damp clothes into and in the middle of me putting my stuff away there was a knock on the door.

"Hey boss, were heading to the gym, hurry your ass up!"

Boss?

He looked to the door and said, "Alright, I will be right out."