Don't Call Me Bella

CHAPTER 47

Trigger Warning: Explicit content having to do with sexual assault ahead.

Mattia's POV

-Monday afternoon-

"Hey, Mattia. We just got news from our mole. They know who's been behind all the attacks. They should be sending the new message sometime real soon. You need to get back here... now!" She said, with urgency.

"Alright, I'll be right there." I said, hanging up.

I walked back over to the table and crouched down to talk to Ale and Bella so only they could here me.

"Guys, I need to go back to the Mansion. Our mole pulled through. Ale, take care of Bella, and Bella do not exert yourself. I'll see you guys later." I kissed Bella good bye on the forehead and dabbed up Ale before I left.

I got to the Mansion as fast as possible and went to the meeting room where everyone was still in a panic.

I noticed Sammie pacing and went up to her. "Hey, hey what's going on?" I asked, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"He was found out! Our only fucken chance was FUCKING found out!" She yells in frustration. "Well, now we're 95% sure he's dead." She said.

"No... NO! We were SO CLOSE! Did he send the message?" I asked, feeling my blood begin to boil. We were this close to finding whoever is behind all this! The break in! Nessa's kidnapping! Alejandro's accident! My attempted assassinations! Shooting Bella! And my unborn child's death!

"We aren't sure if he sent the message or not. We will know when it comes in... if it does." She looked worried.

"How long should it take?" I asked.

"Less than a... few... hours."

Damn it.

Mia's POV

Mattia left and I sat there as I finished my lunch. The rest of the day went by fast. We only had a couple classes left.

After 6th period Ale came up to me at my locker and we headed to a car that was waiting for us all in the parking lot. Before I had a chance to get in though I heard someone call my name.

"Misa! Hey!"

I turned around and came face to face with Guero. "Hey, Santana!"

"Misa, I actually wanted to talk to you. You think maybe we could like, I don't know, go for a walk or something?" He said, looking somewhat shyly at his feet.

I looked back in the car at Ale. "See you at the Mansion later?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Misa..." He said, looking a little nervous.

"I am not asking for permission..." I snapped, rolling my eyes.

"Look, when Mattia finds out I let you go out with another dude, he will beat my ass into the ground!" He said.

"You don't control me and neither does he! So I will let him know where I am and you can let him know that there was nothing you could do to stop me!" I closed the door and he rolled down the window.

"I hope you know by the time you get home my TCTBD Cuban ass is gonna be 6 feet under!" He shouted as the car drove away with Carlo and Nessa in it as well.

"TCTBD??? I muttered under my breath as he drove off.

Than I see his head stick out the window and shout, "TO CUTE TO BE DEAD!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Well," I said, turning back to Guero. "Where to?"

We decided on going to the beach. We stopped by a little boutique and I got a swimsuit to wear in the water. I mean it was a sunny day and the Atlantic was calling my name. We walked on the beach with an ice cream cone in one hand and shoes in the other. We found a spot to sit and I took off my clothes and ran to the clear blue waves with Guero right behind me.