The Ring

CHAPTER 42

Mia's POV

-Wednesday-

It's been almost a month since Ale's accident.

We still haven't found out who sent the letter to the Mansion. We guessed it was Alessandro, but there isn't a lot of hard evidence. He has the strongest connection though, so we sent a mole. Someone to keep an eye on him just in case. So far they have been quiet, but it's beginning to seem like this isn't just one person. Or even a little gang. This feels like it's a lot of people. Everywhere. All the time.

I just started training again, and everything seems to be going well. Except for the small dizzy spells I've been getting from time to time. I try to ignore them though and eventually they pass.

Mattia and I have been going strong. By now everyone knows were dating and I practically moved into his room. I mean not officially, and he still thinks I need to spend an appropriate amount of time at my mom's house, but meh, it's not so bad. We have kept trying to get out of the Mansion as much as possible, I mean it may be big, but it's still weird having sex with my boyfriend when I know his Dad's room is just down the hall.

Mattia said he has plans for us to go out on a date on Friday and I am super excited.

"Misa! Focus!"

I feel a hard hit to shoulder and then my ribcage.

I'm looking straight into the eyes of Mateo Falcone.

Twin number one of two

Twin number one of two. Toni stands on the side of the rink, leaning against the ropes.

They're basically Bullet's "prodiges", or how I like to call them, "Bullet's Bitches"

Bullet had to go provide some muscle on a trip to China. He's been gone for about a week and a half now, so taking his place around the gym are these two knuckleheads. They are surprisingly easy to talk to about anything so the therapy part of fighting is still there.

"Keep focus, Misa, what are you thinking about?" Asked, Mateo, after delivering his punches.

"Just... the letter. The people behind all of the stuff that's been going on." I lower my head, another head ache. Fuck! It passes and I continue. "I just feel like were no closer to finding out who it is than we were a couple months ago. I just don't understand. Who can be this fucken skilled."