For I can't Help Falling In Love With You

CHAPTER 61

Mia's POV

I layed on the couch in Mattia's arms, as we watched a movie. My legs were propped up on Curly's lap, and Ale was sitting on the floor as I played with his hair. Khalil, Nia, and Malia sat on the other couch. And Jada- Lee had fallen asleep on Khalil's shoulder.

We let Khalil pick the genre and he went with horror. So Jeepers Creepers it was. We finished it and decided to watch the second one too, so we did.

Then, Samuel walked into the kitchen and Nia and Malia automatically sat up. I saw Malia fix her hair. Oh my god these two.

"Hey, Samuel!" Shouted Nia. I chuckled to myself and looked at Samuel. He was definitely having a good time soaking up all that attention. Both of them were.

We finished the movie and it was pretty late. Enzo told everyone they shouldn't be driving so late at night and that they should stay here. So they Mali and Nia stayed in Nessa's room. Khalil and Jada Lee crashed in Curly's room, and Mattia and I went to our room.

I fell asleep almost instantly.

-The next day-

It was Saturday, the day of my date with my Orso, and I went over to Nia's place with them in the afternoon.

We sat around and talked and it just felt good. For the first time in a long time I could escape the pain, and just laugh with my girlfriends.

"So, what are you guys doing tonight?" Asked Nia. "Hiking the Great Wall? Touring London? Dining in Paris?!?" The girls' excited laughter and squeals filled the room.

"The movies..." I said, with a smile nonetheless. "We've never been on a regular date before, it'll be... nice. Nothing too big."

"Huh... well, that's... cute. But Misa, why are you not taking the advantage of the fact that he can show you the world!" Asked Malia.

"Oh god! Well, first of all, he's not my own real life Google Earth! And we will travel, but not until the summer. If we went to the Great Wall, I would miss school on Monday."

The girls roll their eyes and laugh.

"Well, I for one think he is great for you. I mean, seriously, I've never seen two people love each other like you do so young. I think you've fond the love of your life." Said Nia, smirking at me.

I sighed. "Well after what we've been through together... Yea, maybe."

"Maybe? GIRL! He is your fucking soulmate!!" Said Malia, shaking my shoulders. "You can NOT let it end after the summer ends."

"I guess... we'll see."

We talked and laughed for a couple more hours, until it was time for me to get ready.

I don't know what I did to deserve such great friends, but I am so incredibly grateful. Without them... things would be so different. I mean, they helped me take my mind off of the past month by watching a couple movies! I seriously love those guys!

I asked my Orso to pick me up from Nia's house and he did. I got in the car and gave him a kiss.

"Well, you're in a good mood!" He smirked. "Excited for our date later?"

"Hell yes." I said, and held his hand in mine. He pulled it over and kissed it gently.

When we got home, I ran into the shower and got dressed. I did my make up pretty simply and slipped on my shoes.

 I did my make up pretty simply and slipped on my shoes