Chapter 10 - A New "Home"

Me, Clem, and Sarah were outside because Sarah need to use the restroom and they made us go with her, but I don't see the point.

Clementine: Are you okay?

Y/N: Huh? Oh, uh, not really. After what happened, I have a feeling this place will be a death bed, maybe mine...

Clementine: C'mon, don't say stuff like that...

She said in a saddened tone.

Y/N: Sorry, didn't mean to upset you.

She smiles.

Clementine: It's okay. I know you didn't mean to.

Troy: You about done over there?!

Sarah comes out of the bushes.

Sarah: Yeah, one second! Thanks you two for coming with me. It's scary out here.

Clementine: We're safer if we stick together. It'll be dark soon.

Sarah: Thanks.

We walked over to Troy. He looks at Sarah and Clementine.

Troy: Everything come out alright, girls?

Y/N: The hell?

Carver: Troy, get them tied up.

Troy: Will do...

Carver starts speaking into a walkie.

Carver: Well, we're on our way, probably thirty minutes out. Make sure everyone's prepped. Emotions might be running high. Carver out.

He looks at Troy.

Carver: If I find out you've been wasting fuel to keep that fuckin' heater going, I'll make you walk back.

Troy: Nope. Froze my ass off, just like you told me to.

Carver looks at me.

Carver: It's not polite to listen to other folks' conversations. Anyone taught you that? And where's your manners?

I just stare at him. He smirks as he walks up to me and punches me.

Clementine: Hey!

Sarah: Leave our friend alone!

Carver: You don't wanna test me, son. Because I will pass every time.

Clementine: Leave him alone!

Carver looks at her.

Carver: Keep defending your "boyfriend" and I will not hesitate to give you one too. Troy tied them up and throw them in the back.

Bonnie offer me a hand, but I swat it away and stood up.

Y/N: Get your hand out of my face.

They tied us up and threw us in the back. Kenny sees the bruise on my cheek.

Kenny: Hey, what do you do to him? Hey! HEY!

The door closes and the truck starts moving. We sat in silence for a while before Kenny breaks it.

Kenny: All right, we gotta do something. Come on, anyone got anything sharp? We need to get these bindings off. Clem, Y/N, help find something.

Y/N: Like what?

Kenny: What do you mean, like what? Something sharp. Anything that can help! A fucking-- I don't know. Anything!

Carlos: Settle down. They took everything from us. We need to keep a level head.

Rebecca: He's right. You don't know Bill like we do.

Kenny: Bill? This whole time it's Carver, Carver, Carver, now he's fucking Bill?