Chapter 56 - Train Station

After hours of walking, you, Clem, AJ, Louis, and Violet made it to the train station. It was flooded with walkers now. You see your car down the hill, flipped over.

Y/N: Yikes. I told you, Clem. You're not a very good driver.

Violet and Louis quietly chuckled as Clementine stomps on your foot. You did your best to hold in a yelp, so you wouldn't draw walkers.

Clementine: You try driving while walkers on piling on to the car.

Y/N: I was joking.

Clementine: Still.

You five soon came across the entrance.

Clementine: There. The food's in that building. There's a lot more walkers this time, too.

Louis: We are so gonna die.

Y/N: Hey, we could, but maybe we won't.

Violet: Well, it's die here or from hunger. You pick.

Y/N: Me and Clem'll scope the place out. We know the layout better.

Clementine: Yeah, let's get closer, though.

You and her climbed up a rock and began looking over the place.

Y/N: We're gonna need one helluva distraction to get past all of them.

Clementine: Yeah. But what are gonna-- wait. The bell, maybe we could use that to draw them.

Violet: They do like noise.

You both climbed down and walked back to the other three.

Louis: You guys look like you gotta plan.

Clementine: The noise from that bell could draw a lot of walkers. If one of us climbs up that boxcar and starts ringing it...

Violet: That sounds like the perfect job for Louis.

Louis: Wait, hold on. I'd like to make an alternate suggestion.

Violet: Come on, Lou. You're loud, dramatic, annoying. Need I say anything more?

Y/N: Huh. It does sound like the perfect job for you, Louis.

Clementine grabs the bell and shoves it into his arms.

Clementine: They're right. Less talking, more doing.

Louis: Ouch, my heart. Fine, I'll do it! But if I die, I'm making sure walker Louis eats all of you first!

He climbs up the boxcar and get into his position. Clem pulls out her knife, Violet pulls out her cleaver, you pull out your bat, and AJ pulls out his knife. Louis starts banging the bell and yelling, which is the que to start moving. You four hide behind some barrels.

Clementine: Okay. I'll signal him.

She stands up, waves at him and gets back into cover.

Clementine: He's relocating.

You hear the groans get closer.

Y/N: Uh, what the hell is he doing?

Violet: Dammit, Louis.

Y/N: I feel like we're gonna have to fight our way out.

More banging is heard and the walkers walk away from you and go towards it.

Y/N: Close call.

Violet: I'll stay here and watch for walkers.

Y/N: I'll stay, too. You and AJ go in.

Clementine: Okay. We'll grab the food and get out.

Y/N: Be careful.

She smiles.

Clementine: Always.

She and AJ gets up and run towards the door. You and Violet sit back down and kept an eye for walkers.

Y/N: Why can't we just thin the numbers? They're not looking at us.

Violet: I'm not suicidal, but you can go if you want. I don't think Clem will like it, though.

Y/N: Yeah, probably not. You think there's still food in there?

Violet: There better be. Me and Lou didn't come out here for nothing.

You looked up and you see someone walk into the train station.

Y/N: What the hell? 

Violet: What? 

Y/N: I think I saw someone go into the train station.

Violet: Shit.

Y/N: I'm going in. You stay here.

She nods as you get up and crept into the train station. You see Clementine being held a gun point and AJ is pointing his gun at him.

???: Now that's impolite.

He points his gun at AJ.

AJ: DON'T steal from us.

???: I ain't stealing, this isn't yours.

AJ: I can kill you, you know.

Clementine looks around the room and her falls on you. You point a finger to your lips and she nods.

???: Come on, kid. I'm faster than you

He stands up.

???: Listen here, squirt. You're gonna stop pointing that thing at me, and let me go my merry, we clear?

Clementine looks at you again and you hold up three fingers, you then simulation a countdown. 3... 2... 1...

Clementine: AJ, get down!

You ran out from the shadows at him. He sees you and shoots you in the arm. You and Clem then push him out the window and into a pack of walkers.

???: You pieces of shit!

He starts firing off shots into the horde. Violet runs in.

Violet: What the fuck?!

Clementine: Just grab a pack and fill it!

As they fill up the packs. You take off your jacket, tear a piece of your shirt, wrapped it around the bullet wound and put your jacket back on. You then grabbed one of the bags and Clem kicks open the door and you all bolt out of there. Louis was still on the boxcar.

Clementine: Louis, run now!

He quickly gets off of the box car and groups with you all. You all then started gunning it towards the school.