Chapter 70 - Loss

You ran into the admin building and waited on the stairs to trigger the brick trap. You see Clementine and AJ run towards the piano room. Aasim and Omar joined you on the opposite side of the stairs.

The main door slammed open and Able, along with the other two raiders, walk in. Once one of them was in range, you cut the wire, sending the brick trap onto of the their heads, crushing their skull.

???: No!

Aasim and Omar run away to another room. Able looks up at you.

Able: Kill that one, the boy. Lilly wants him dead.

The girl growls as she goes up the stairs. You hid behind a couch as she starts firing at you. Once she's close enough, you push the couch down the stairs, trapping her. Able runs up behind her, Molotov in hand.

Able: So fucking pointless! I knew Lilly should've killed you in the woods! I knew you wouldn't fucking cooperate!

He throws the Molotov at you, you had no other choice, but to go into Marlon's old office. You tried closing the door, but Able kicks it open, which stuns you.

 Able: Looks like your little friends ain't here this time. So that means I can kill you with no problems.

You kicked him onto the ground. He responds back by kicking your leg, knocking you to the ground. You got up, but Able punches you, pins you to the desk and bends your arm.

Able: Y'know, maybe I shouldn't kill you. Lilly'll love to torture someone like you. She mention that she didn't like you mouth, maybe we'll cut out your tongue?

You grabbed a lighthouse statue and jammed it into his eye, he screams as he holds his eye. You pushed him out onto the balcony, and he starts choking you. You grabbed his arm and shoved him back.

You see that the railing was about to give and you tried to jump back, but grabs you right as it gives, sending you down to the ground with him.

He falls to the ground first and you land on top of him, breaking your fall. He screams in pain and you looked at his leg, it's safe to say that it was broken as it was bent in a awkward position, and it was pouring blood.

You tired getting up, but instead you're met with a cold hard barrel of a rifle. Lilly's rifle. She smirks at you as her finger nears the trigger, but she's hesitating.

Lilly: I've been waiting for this moment.

Y/N: Well, what are you waiting for? Take the fucking shot!

Lilly: Gladly!

But before she could shoot, Louis tackles her. You tried getting up to help him, but Able grabs your leg, pulling you down. You kicked his face a couple of times and he let's go, he goes for your leg again, but Rosie comes out of nowhere and starts mauling his arm. You got up and see Clementine, you run over to her just as she shoots a raider that was grabbing Louis.

Y/N: You alright?

Clementine: Yeah, you?

Y/N: I'm good.

Lilly: We cut our losses! Fall back! Pull in and fall back!

You ran to the main gate and all of the raiders were leaving. Lilly throws a Molotov at the front. She glares at you before running away.

Y/N: Fuck!

Clementine: Y/N! Get back!

You see that walkers starting coming through from the main gate. You ran over to the dorms and grabbed your bat that you stored there in case this would happen. You, along with Clementine, killed any walkers that got through. Soon, after all the walkers died, everyone got out of cover.

Tenn: I... I'm sorry. For trusting Lilly...

AJ walks up to and hugs your leg. Clementine then hugs you both.

Y/N: You okay, kiddo?

He nods as he pulls away.

AJ: I'm glad you guys are okay.

Clementine: Same here, kiddo. I'm glad you both are okay.

She smiles at you. You smile back as Louis walks up to you.

Louis: Aasim... Omar... They're just fucking gone... And Violet... God, I never thought someone would get her...

Y/N: Did... did we lose...?

Clementine: No. We're going after them, and we're bringing the fight to them.

Louis: How? We don't know what kind army they got, or where they even are.

Clementine: Fuck... Wait! We have someone who does.

Everyone turns and looks at Able, who tied to a post. Clementine puts her hands on her hips as Able looks up at everyone, fear in his eyes.

Y/N: Oh, yeah. You are fucked now.