Chapter 22 - Birth

You've returned to Parker's Run and the first thing you're met with is everyone, including Mike, Bonnie, and Clem, standing near a groaning Rebecca. You quickly ran over to her.

Rebecca: Shit... Shit...

Kenny: Breathe like I told you.

You then see walkers making their way towards you.

Bonnie: Shit, walkers!

Kenny: What?! Luke said he was gonna keep an eye out. Why the hell are they so close?!

Clementine: Kenny, we gotta do something.

He gets up with a crowbar in his hand.

Kenny: You just keep that baby safe.

He starts walking towards the herd.

Y/N: What the hell're you doing?

Rebecca: Y/N! Where's the place you and Jane found?

Y/N: Oh, I'll show you.

Rebecca: Good. Someone help me up.

Bonnie helps her up as Mike grabbed two jugs of water.

You all left Parker's Run and started walking towards the observation deck. You were the first one up and you see Luke and Jane sitting up against a wall.

Luke: That's about as human as I felt in a long time. I almost forgot what it-- Y/N! Jesus, it's not, uh.

Y/N: What is this?

Luke: Well, uh, you see...

Kenny runs up the stairs.

Kenny: What the fuck are you two doing up here?

Luke: Kenny! What's going on?

Kenny: We got God knows how many walkers on the way, which YOU were supposed to keep an eye out for.

Luke: Wait hold on! Just tell me what's going on!

Clementine: Rebecca's having the baby!

Luke: Now?

She responds by screaming in pain.

Luke: Fuck. I'm sorry.

They set her down inside the gift shop.

Mike: They're coming up the stairs!

Luke: Here. Uh, we should...

Kenny: You wanna help, get out there and keep the walkers off us. I know what to do, I've been here before.

As you went outside the gift shop. The walkers were piling on the door. You pulled out your knife and stabbed a couple. Jane and Luke did the same. Clementine and Luke soon pushed a cannon over to the door, but it falls through the floor. Soon, have the deck breaks.

Luke: Get back!

Bonnie: Oh shit!

Everyone made their way back. Everyone's safe, but Jane was holding onto the edge of the deck and Sarah was trapped below. Jane tried to help her, but it was no use. She soon gets eating alive. Jane makes her way up the deck.

Jane: I'm sorry, Clem. I tried.

Clementine: You did. That's all that matters.

You see that the walkers are still climbing up.

Y/N: They're climbing up.

Bonnie: What?

Y/N: They're gonna make it up here.