Chapter 67 - Truth or Dare

Violet walks out of the admin building. You and Clem go over to her.

Violet: Hey, guys. The back hallway is secure. How's everyone doing?

Y/N: It's not perfect, but they are trying their best.

Violet: "Trying" isn't gonna stop them from getting kidnapped. "Trying" isn't going to stop the raiders from burning down our fucking home. You know they stopped giving out participation medals when walkers started roaming, right?

Y/N: What more do you want? This is the first you guys done something like this! They're trying, they're scared of fucking up.

Violet: You don't think I am?!

You and Clem are startled from her outburst.

Violet: I... I'm sorry. I... I just don't want to lose anyone. I may seem like I don't care, but I really do care about all of you.

Clementine was about to respond, but the door behind y'all was slammed open.

Willy: Because you're boring and your idea is stupid!

Aasim: Oh, I'm being stupid? You can't even think straight! I swear, if you can hear yourself--

Violet: Guys, what the fuck?!

Louis walks up.

Willy: Violet told us to work on the traps, but Aasim won't listen to a damn thing I say!

Y/N: You both don't have to scream at each other.

Aasim: Stay out of this. I have an idea for duffel bags filled with bricks. We drop them on the raiders, if they get to the admin building. But Willy insist we should do a big, idiotic swinging log to take out only one raider, if we're lucky.

Clementine: The brick trap is what we should go for. If it can do damage to more than one raider, then let's do it.

Aasim: Thank you! It's more practical.

Willy: Mine's practical, too!

Aasim: No it's not. It's something that a child would make up, you need to start thinking more about--

Willy punches him in the gut and runs off.

Violet: Jesus Christ! We'll all be dead before the raider even show up!

Y/N: Well, that'll be better than the raiders killing us. 

Clem & Violet: You're not helping.

Louis: There's a lot of tension going around. I think we should break it.

You all follow Louis to a couple of couches.

Louis: Hey, buddy, how's it hanging?

Aasim: Dude, could you fuck off?

Louis: Ah, come on. Sulking in the corner isn't gonna help with the raiders. Or turn that frown upside down.

Aasim: I swear you get more annoying every goddamn day.

You and Clem sit next to each other on a couch.

Louis: Not the point. I've have a fantastic way to make everyone feel better. And that is a little game.

He pulls out a pack of cards as Tenn and AJ sit down.

Violet: We haven't played a game in weeks. Last time we played was when Y/N, Clem and AJ showed up.

Louis: Aasim, I see you eyeing up Ruby. If you wanna ask her to come play, we don't mind waiting.

Aasim: Dude, I swear to God!