1

𝐇𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! ッ
ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ, ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴀʀɪꜰʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ. ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ & ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ.

Taehyung's POV

"Just get straight to the point goddammit! Why did you--"

"T-the rogues are planning to attack us again!" Jae panted.
"Did you just had the audacity to interrupt me?" I glared him down. "N-no--I mean y-yes but--" Jae stammered. "No but's! I don't care what they're planning, I don't care if the pack house was on fire but don't ever disrespect your Alpha like that! Got it?!" I growled. With visibly wobbling knees, he nodded. "Good. Now, they can try but they won't ever succeed. Haven't they learned from their--" I counted on my fingers.

"--Thirteenth fail?" I giggled. "Our pack is way too strong, they're literally planning on getting themselves killed." I boredly stated, raising my legs and resting them crossed onto my desk. "I-I know Alpha. I'm sorry for barging in like that Alpha. I'll take my leave now." Jae bowed, taking a U-turn straight back to the exit he just entered three minutes ago, only to stop when I spoke up again. "Did I say you could leave?" I watched his moves. "N-no, you didn't Alpha. I'm sorry." He looked down a bit, facing me again.

He was waiting for me to say something, however we both stayed silent.

"Okay, now you can leave." I waved him away, after like ten seconds of a deadly silence. I surpressed a laugh looking at his confused face that nearly screamed 'what was the ten second difference?!'

He nodded and turned around for the last time, exiting my office.

I just really enjoy messing with the title of being one of the strongest Alpha's to exist. Everyone needs to obey you. If you growl a little too loud, they nearly piss their pants.

..The influence I have on them..

I tugged my hair, looking out of the window. Because of me, our pack has come this far. The reason why I'm Alpha already, is because my dad, the recent Alpha, died in a fight against the Eclipse Pack. They were the strongest rivals we've had. After sometime, I've managed to train the whole pack to the point we were unconquerable. Together, we took down the whole Eclipse Pack, seeking redemption for my dad, the great Alpha who died because of them.

The Eclipse Pack's Alpha was the one who killed ours. When we attacked their pack, I was the one to kill him. I remember it like it was yesterday. How I crushed his skull with my jaw and teeth.

I smiled. After that day, we became the most invincible pack. Everyone feared us, only by hearing my name they'd shudder.

Those were great times..

Those idiotic rogues don't seem to give up tho. I think they're preprogrammed to attack us, since a normal wolf with a normal conscious wouldn't even think about it.

Then again, they're not rogues for nothing. They've done something wrong, obviously. So maybe their brain was never there in the first place..

Who would disobey or betray their own pack?

I sighed and looked back at my desk, feeling my legs getting numb due to the surpressed blood circulation. I lifted them off of the table and clasped my hands together, resting my elbows onto it. I still needed to get a lot of work done. Since I haven't found my mate yet, everything is a bit more difficult. Every Alpha needs a mate eventually to help the pack, no matter how hard they try to deny it. You can't lead a pack without a Luna.

The Alpha needs to have heir to pass their role onto, without them, the pack's strongest warriors will fight for the title of becoming the next Alpha. No one wants an unorganized and messy, fighting pack.

I groaned. The thought of finding my mate was enough to distract me from doing my work that still needed to be done.

I just hope it won't take long anymore..

Jungkook's POV

I laughed seeing a dumbass Jimin trying to chase down a rabbit, not watching where he's going and slipping because of the mud pool. His four paws crisscrossed all over the place trying to regain his balance, however that failed and with a splash he fell onto his right side.

"Hahah! I-I warned you even--!" I tried to catch my breath from laughing too hard. Grumpily, he huffed and shook his body side to side, the mud going everywhere. Finally calming down, I stopped laughing and and shifted into my wolf form, realizing I'll be the one that hunts today. Jimin shifted back into his humanform and watched me.

"That wasn't funny." He crossed his arms. Not being able to talk out loud, I just shook my head, disagreeing with him.

We weren't actually 'hunting hunting' we do it merely for fun. It isn't up to me to go hunting and provide the whole pack of food, since I'm an omega. I rather watch the pups and do some chores. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided it would be a fun idea to go for a run with Jimin, which ended up in a rabbit chase.

Using my skills -even though they aren't that good- I looked around the place trying to find that snack that just ran away for his life. My gaze landed on a bush that ruffled a bit. Carefully, I neared it. I stopped for a brief moment and when the bush ruffled loudly, the rabbit tried to run away sensing a predator. I was quicker and pounced onto the rabbit, biting in it's neck to kill it.

I proudly walked back towards Jimin, who's eyes widened. "Didn't think you'd actually catch it." I shifted back into my humanform holding onto the rabbit's neck with my hand, my eyebrows furrowing at his words. "Why not? Just because you're our Alpha's son doesn't mean I'm unable to catch a stupid rabbit!"

"No, I mean that if I hadn't slipped on mud I would've caught it instead of you." He brushed away his hair with his hand. "I warned you about the mud." I stated, walking back towards the pack house. "No you didn't." He caught up with me. "Yes I did. Did you even damage your hearing? Maybe there's still some mud in it." I joked. He glared at me. "Not funny. Next time, I'll prove that I'm quicker than you." He started running.

"You don't have to, I already know.." I mumbled quietly, trying to catch up with him.

Jimin is my best friend even though he's our Alpha's son. However, sometimes he's just a little too competitive.