2

Jungkook's POV

Panting, I finally stood next to Jimin who was already waiting for me. "Good. Now you're here, I wanted to let you know that the Alpha and I need to attend an important meeting tomorrow. Even the Lycan Blood Pack's Alpha is going to be there!"

"I-uh- Thanks for telling me I guess?" It came out more like a question. "But does it matter if I know though?" Jimin shrugged. "Don't miss me too much." I laughed. "Sure, sure. Believe me I won't. Finally some peace."

"Yah!" I giggled speeding away.

Taehyung's POV

I scribble my autograph onto a important letter and sighed. Great. Now I need to attend a meeting I don't care about at all. All Alpha's of different packs are going to be there. Including the Blue Moon Pack's. Let's just say that their Alpha and I don't really get along..

On the other hand, there might be a chance for me to meet my mate. There are 16 packs in total. I just hope all of the Alpha's will bring their heir. It isn't necessarily obligated.

I dropped my pen onto the table and stood up, walking out of the office. I walked through the corridors, seeing that the lights were out. Everyone was probably asleep, since it's already midnight. I walked towards my room and changed into my pj's, stepping into bed and going to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

I stirred in my bed, thoughts keeping me awake. For example the thought of finding my mate. Already two years passed since the day I could start finding my other half, but I still haven't. I just hope I will eventually, and that my mate is just as excited about meeting me as I am.

°°

I rubbed my eyes, yawning, while waking up. Knowing that Jimin isn't here, there was no rush in getting out of bed soon. Jimin is like the only real friend I've got here. Since I'm an omega -which is rare, because most omegas are girls, which makes me unique yet others think I'm wierd- I need to pay real attention when I go outside. Sometimes, there are Alpha rogues or some other wolves who'd take advantage of me since I'm so submissive. But I can't help it, that's just my nature. I can't help it that I'm an omega and can get pregnant.. So I must stay inside for my own protection.

After a few minutes, I got bored and stepped out of bed, doing my morning routine and walked out of my room. I greeted a few other wolves while walking towards the kitchen, not bothering to think about the fact they straight out ignored me. I'm used to it.

Once in the kitchen, I filled a glass with water and gulped it down. What is Jimin doing right now?

Taehyung's POV

I took a deep breath and entered the conference room, trying so hard not to roll my eyes seeing the Blue Moon Pack's Alpha sitting at the head of the table. I walked over towards an empty seat and sat down, looking at all the Alpha's. Some of them brought their sons, others didn't. My only hope of finding my mate today immediately went down the drain, noticing no one caught my eyes nor had such an amazing scent, which I should've smelled a long time ago if he was here.

"Hello, I'm the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack and this is my son, Park Jimin. He'll be the next Alpha in a little while." He exclaimed, as last. I vaguely shook my head, smirking. I stared at the table.

This is going to be boring as hell.

°°

After the meeting, everyone took their leave and I was the first one to head out of the room. I was about to go outside, when a hand stopped me from doing so. I raised one of my brows and turned around, seeing Park J-jamin? Jemin?--Jimin. That was his name.

"Don't touch me. What do you want?" I slapped away his hand. "What's your problem?" He crossed his arms against his chest, angrily. I smirked. So he noticed.. "Ask your dad. Your still way too young for this. It surprises me he took you with him, instead of leaving you with your babysitter." I giggled.

I saw his eye twitch. "I do not need a babysitter. I'm old enough to deal with all of this. Now get out of my sight and don't ever be so rude to us again." The Jimin guy stated, about to walk away. "Look kid, I'm not in the mood to start a fight and kill you, causing your dad to be even more mad at me. I am not planning to take over another whole pack for the next few weeks, but you're starting to change my mind."

He was about to open his mouth, when I waved at him to shut him up and walked out of the door, turning into my wolf form and speeding off towards my own pack.

I'm really not in the mood.

Honestly, I'm not mad right now or anything. An Alpha like me shouldn't be sad, and showing it is out of the picture, but the truth is I am. I really hoped--really thought that I would find my mate today. An Alpha.

Maybe my mate is just one of the sons who weren't here today.

Jungkook's POV

After a few hours of doing nothing, I heard Jimin's voice. I smiled and was about to greet him, when a faint, addicting scent entered my nose. I widened my eyes -not quite believing the thought that bubbled up in my mind- and followed it, only to end up bumping into Jimin's chest. Looking up, I smiled and sniffed once again. I almost stuffed my nose in Jimin's suit, when he spoke up. "Jungkook-ah, you good?"

"Y-yeah, it's just--never mind. How was it?" I decided it would not be a good idea to bring it up, not wanting to be weird any further. I don't even understand it, so why would Jimin?

"It was fine, I guess. Until I met the Lycan Blood Pack's Alpha. Jeez, that dude is an asshole. He really called me a kid! Can you believe that?! He tried to threathen us--" The more Jimin spoke, the more my thoughts drifted away. Did I smell that Alpha on Jimin? It could be possible. But I'm sure they didn't hug or something, hearing Jimin's words.

Shrugging off the thought, I let it be. It must be nothing. I must be overreacting.

After all, I'm just a simple omega. My mate would never be an alpha. Not the wealthiest, one of the strongest Alpha's to ever exist.

There is just no way.