8

Taehyung's POV

"Tell the sixteen of my best warriors to come with me. Right now." I ordered Jae, who nodded and ran off. I walked out of my office and stepped outside, not even two minutes later the warriors came running.

"Good, now that you're all here, we're going to visit the Blue Moon Pack. Don't hesitate to kill someone. You all focus on the pack members, I'll focus on their Alpha." They nodded and we changed into our wolf forms, running towards their territory.

After a little while, I suddenly stopped. My four paws abruptly planted themselves in the ground, when a faint, but oh so addicting scent entered my nose.

The most amazing scent ever.

Lavender.

It was so good, it almost made me go crazy. The scent now controlling me, I turned around to face my reinforcements. "Hide yourselves somewhere. Don't follow me, until I say so." They nodded and did as told.

I turned back into my human form and tried to follow the scent. The closer I seemed to get, the more effect it had.

I already was on the edge of the Blue Moon Pack's border. I looked around, but there was nothing in sight except for trees and more trees.

That was, until the almost drug-like scent was on it's peak. I turned around and that's when our eyes met.

'Mate.'

I sniffed the air once more and that's when I realized..
My mate is an omega.

My eyes widened slightly in disbelieve. This can't be happening. No. I studied the guy's moves and features. His brown orbs were full of curiosity and excitement. He also seemed to check me out, and when I looked in his eyes once more he looked down. Probably because he knows you can't look an Alpha in his eyes.

The boy had brown hair that was parted in the middle, exposing his forehead. He was way shorter than me. I think.. One head shorter or so? An uncomfortable silence began to form and that's when he spoke up.

"H-hi, I'm Jeon J-jungkook." His voice was soft, completely the opposite of my deep and rather raspy voice.

That's when I got back into reality.

He's an omega.

He's an omega.

My mate's an omega.

My mate is an omega.

I scoffed. Never. I would never accept this. He doesn't fit in our pack, he doesn't belong with me. And he's from our enemy's pack, who we were about to kill.
Every. single. one. of. them.

"Okay look, Jung--whatever your name is. I'll be clear. I do not want you as my mate, I'll never accept you. I do not want an omega as my mate, not in a trillion years. I do not agree with this whole other half thing, cause you do not belong with me, ever." I spat with venom in each word. I've never hated someone this much. I can't believe he's supposed to be my mate. A weak, submissive little pup.

He looked up with glossy eyes that could speak words. I felt my heart thump a little, almost regretting my own words. Keyword 'almost.' A tear slid down his cheek following by another and another. My inner wolf was screaming at me to go hug the boy and comfort him, telling him he's worth it but I know better than that. He's not. He'll never be worth it.

"I don't know if you know who I am, but you do not want to mess with me. I'm the Lycan Blood Pack's Alpha." I began, forcing him to stare back at me by staring into his eyes. I could see him shiver, I saw immense fear flash through his eyes.

At this moment my blood boiled up in rage. Ignoring the thought in the back of my mind that my own mate's scared of me, I was enraged because he was an omega, that was visibly shivering because of the harsh tone I used. Is he even able to say something back, or will he fall to the ground when I growl?

"I'm not your mate. I'll never be. Look at you, pathetically crying. You're just a stupid, useless, weird omega. You don't even have any muscles. Can you even talk back to me, or does this alone make you fall to the ground in submissiveness? Pathetic. I can't believe this." I shook my head, wanting to look anywhere else than at him so badly. I'm disgusted and disappointed. There must be a mistake, this is just.. I have no words.

"Leave, omega. And don't ever think about bothering me, ever again." I used my Alpha voice, which I knew was a bit too much at this moment, but I couldn't care less. I don't want him. I saw his knees wobbling, about to give in anytime. I glared at him and that's all it took, for him to run away.

I watched him fading in the distance, until he was a black dot that disappeared. I was in a trance, not being able to comprehend all of this. My unluck.

"A-alpha, was that really your m--" A warrior tapped my shoulder. "Don't you dare to finish that sentence! You really have a death wish, don't you?! I clearly said to not come out of your hiding spot unless I say so!" I growled, interrupting him. He nodded and looked down, ashamed of himself.

I groaned and rubbed my head, not knowing what to do at this point.

"..A-alpha.."

Ugh.

"Yes?!" I breathed out, irritated.
"Do we go back to our pack and cancel the mission, since it's not possible anymore, or--"

"Who said it's not possible anymore?!" I smirked, changing into my wolf form. The warrior nodded and called all of the other warriors to come.

'We're going to continue what we started.' I thought, before running towards their pack.

For them, it's game over.