28

Jungkook's POV

"...And so you slept on this couch?" I hummed, swallowing my last piece of breakfast.

"Yeah, so could you please use one of your witch tricks to get rid of all of the scary creatures in my room? Then I can sleep peacefully. My back hurts from sleeping here." I faked a cry.

"Tsk. It's not my fault that you decided to sleep here. And no, I don't have a witch trick that--"

Jimin's giggle made Hoseok and I turn to him.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"N-nothing." Jimin waved it off. Hoseok mumbled something I couldn't hear.

Narrator's POV

At that moment, Taehyung walked in the room. When his eyes fell on Jungkook, he walked towards him. "Let's go, we need to get your clothes."

Jungkook nodded and stood up, trailing after the Alpha.

Jimin giggled once again, making Hoseok glare at him.

"You never saw a spider, did you?" Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line with big eyes, looking like a guilty toddler.

Jungkook's POV

"W-wait! I'm not that quick! I panted, trying to catch up with the speed-walking Taehyung.
"I'm not even hurrying, why are you so slow?" He stopped and turned around, looking at me.

I looked at the ground, waiting for him to speak up.

"Okay, you know what? Let's just change into our wolf form."

I widened my eyes. "B-but--"

You've never seen me in my wolf form before, what if you think I'm ugly?

"Just shift already." I watched him changing into his enormous black wolf form, his coat being very fluffy and thick.

I shakily inhaled, closing my eyes and I shifted into mine too.

I saw his expressions change dramatically when I looked up at him.

I was not even half his size.

Taehyung's POV

If I was in my human form, my jaw would've dropped.

Cause I'm not going to lie, his wolf is drop dead gorgeous.

His silverish coat reminds me of my Lycan eyes.

And he's so tiny, he looks so vulnerable. My wolf just wants to protect him with all his might.

I shook my head and turned back around, walking further.

Jungkook's POV

As I watched him shake his head, an inaudible whimper left my throat.

So he also dislikes my wolf..

I followed Taehyung with my tail between my legs, my wolf not being able to withstand the feeling of being rejected by his mate.

I tried to focus on other things, accepting my fate subconsciously.

I looked around, noticing we were getting closer and closer to our old borderline.

When I saw the old pack house in the distance, memories came crashing back in.

When we came closer, I saw that there still were a few dead bodies, the smell was disgusting.

Dried blood was still there, just not that obvious anymore unless you really focus on it.

I changed back into my human form when I saw Taehyung shift too.