6

Taehyung's POV

"A-alpha, we have bad news.." Jae began. I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Another wolf from our pack disappeared.. We presume she's dead." I groaned.

This is the fifth wolf in two weeks. Someone's killing members of our pack.

"Tell everyone that they must stay in our territory, no one can trespass another pack's grounds and no hunting outside of our border, until I found out who's doing this to us. Got it?" Jae nodded and walked away.

I'm already suspecting this one pack, but I have to make sure. I don't really feel like ruining another, innocent pack, so I need to make sure the Blue Moon Pack is really behind all of this. The Jimin guy already saw how strong we are, so it's a really dumb move to kill our pack members.

Maybe I should bring them a visit.

I giggled. That would be fun.

I'll give them one more week. One more week and if there's another wolf killed..

I'll take their pack down.

An idea bubbled up in my head and I grabbed a paper, grabbing a pen and I began to write something down. A warning.

I smirked finishing it and mentioned for a guard to come inside. "Bring this letter to the guards of the Blue Moon Pack. Say it's for Jimin. Got it?" He nodded and sped off.

This is going to be interesting.

Jungkook's POV

Three days have passed and were doing pretty much alright.
I still need to cheer for Jimin, he still doesn't believe he's a good Alpha even though he's doing great. We have guards all over our territory and we've killed five wolves from our enemy so far.

I, however, still haven't found my mate yet and I'm really losing hope. I just want to cuddle up in my mate's arms in these times.

I sighed and turned my attention back onto Ji-ho, who was trying to catch a butterfly. A smile appeared onto my lips. Suddenly, there was a butterfly that decided to land onto my nose. I looked cross-eyed at my nose and tried to be as calm as possible, not wanting to scare it away. I heard Ji-ho's giggle nearing me.

I looked at the curious pup who silently neared me and grabbed his hand, scooping the butterfly off of my nose, onto his finger. He had a bright smile plastered onto his face.

I grabbed his tiny waist and lifted him, putting him onto my lap. "So p-pwetty!" I smiled brightly. "Yeah, it's really pretty. Are you going to give the butterfly a name?" He thought for a moment. "K-kookie! It reminds mwe of you." I hummed and looked back at the butterfly who's wings were going up and down.

'Kookie.'

Jimin's POV

I was sitting in the office, busy with my job when one of my guards came running in. I smiled. "What is it?" The guard never looked in my eyes and handed me a letter. "A guard from the Lycan Blood Pack said it was for you. It sounds important." I hummed. "Okay, thank you. You can go now." He nodded and walked out.

I turned my gaze back onto the letter and sighed while opening it.

                           ~
'You see.. I haven't failed to notice that my wolves have gone missing. Sure, you might be mad at me but it's a really dumb move to make, especially after seeing what we're capable of.

So let me give you this warning.

My first and final warning.

If you don't stop killing our pack members..

I'll declare war and personally come kill all of you.

The Lycan Blood Pack's Alpha.'
                          ~

'He didn't even bother to use formalities.' I thought. I read the letter again and brushed my hand through my hair.

Why doesn't he mention his name?

Not wanting my brain to explode on all sorts of questions about the strong Alpha, I crumbled his letter and tore it to pieces. I huffed and stood up, trying to find Jungkook. He's good at making other people happy, so why not?

Jungkook's POV

"--And they lived happily ever after." I finished the story I was telling Ji-ho, who fell asleep on my lap, against my chest. I smiled and looked back, noticing footsteps nearing me. I held my pointy finger against my lips, mentioning for the sleeping Ji-ho on my lap. Jimin nodded and smiled when he stood next to me.

"Sometimes I truly wish that you were my mate, Jungkook. You would be amazing." Jimin whispered. I scrunched my nose, not sure whether to take the compliment or get disgusted in a funny way at my best friend's words.

"..I--Thanks for the compliment, Bestie." I made sure to emphasize the last word. "Ew, don't ever call me 'bestie' again. You sound like an annoying teenage girl talking to her girl best friend." I giggled, pushing further. "Okay, bro. Whatever you say." He nudged my shoulder rather harshly, causing me to swing to the side almost waking up Ji-ho. "Why you gotta be like that..?" Jimin shook his head, looking down at the grass. I didn't fail to notice his small smile.

"But, is there something wrong? Or did you just wanna talk?" I broke the silence after a little while. Jimin looked at me and opened his mouth, before closing it again. He shook his head, giving a smile that didn't convince me at all. I know my best friend. "No, nothing is wrong. Just getting used to being an Alpha."

It wasn't a lie entirely, but I still didn't believe him. I can't force it out of him so I just looked back at Ji-ho. If Jimin doesn't want to talk about it, you can try everything but you won't succeed in getting an answer.

"I'll put him into bed. I'll see you in a moment, okay?" I looked back at Jimin. He nodded and I carefully stood up, securing one arm against Ji-ho's tiny back and one arm underneath his thighs.
I walked back inside and into his room, which was decorated with over more than twenty plushies which he probably stole from the 'pup room.'

I buried him into the blankets and cut off the light, closing the door behind me.

'Sleep tight little one.'