56

Taehyung's POV

Today's the day.

I'll reject Jungkook today, in the hope he'll find a better mate.

I was laying on my bed, wide awake. The clock read 6 in the morning, rain was pouring down.

Today can't get any sadder, can it?

I rethought what happened the past couple of weeks, sighing as I did so.

I messed up so badly.

I even forbidded Hoseok to spent the night here. He can't come to this pack house until it's 12:00 in the morning.

I thought about Soohyun, thinking how he's doing with that jerk, Sungjae.

But mostly, my mind wandered off to Jungkook.

His cute bunny smile, how his eyes crinkle up when he laughs, his kind and sweet personality and how he cared for me.

He forgave me, every time I hurted him.

I can't keep hurting him. It has to stop.

I'm giving up the most precious, beautiful and kind Omega in the world today.

I'm not sure whether I'm selfless or selfish.

Probably selfish.

I'm going to hurt him for the last time today. Afterwards, I won't hurt him ever again.

It will be like I've never been in his life before.

As I was thinking, I looked at the clock and saw that it was now 8:00.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine, picking out a outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror, noticing I picked dark clothes.

Dark clothes, bad weather, is there something else?

I wiped a tear away and smiled a painful smile, before heading towards Jungkook's room.

I have plenty of time now to reject Jungkook without rushing anything..

I walked around the corner realizing, that he never could have slept in the room next to me since I broke the door.

I shook my head and walked downstairs, wanting to ask Jimin if he knows where Jungkook sleeps now.

Probably in his and Yoongi's room, but okay..

I arrived at their room and knocked on the door, it soon enough opening and revealing Jimin. "O-oh. Alpha. Is there something wrong?"

I peeked inside and saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully on the bed, not seeing Jungkook anywhere.

"Ah, yes. Do you maybe know where Jungkook is?"

He shook his head. "The last time I spoke to him, was when he asked me where Hoseok was because he wanted to know if he could sleep in his room since he doesn't use it anyway. I'm not sure if he is there right now, though."

I smiled a small smile. "Thank you, Jimin."

"No problem, Alpha."

He closed the door and I turned around, wanting to find Jungkook, not by using the mindlink.

The mindlink is a sign of our bond, I don't want to be reminded of that right now.

I walked into the main room and as soon as I wanted to walk around to corner, someone stopped me.

I looked at my arm, seeing Avery's hand. I held my breath a little, when I smelled her very disgusting strong scent.

She's the last person I want to see, before I go to Jungkook.