62

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung and I both followed Hoseok, watching as he lead us to the place the doctor was waiting for us.

I couldn't contain my excitement. I'm going to see Ji-ho after all.

I'm going to fulfill my promise.

I happily skipped forward, noticing how Taehyung glanced at me.

I shyly looked his way, my eyes already began to sparkle making him smile.

"I can't wait to have our own pups together, bunny."

My cheeks flushed red and I quickly looked away, seeing the doctor come in sight.

A smile took over my face when I saw the young pup holding his father's hand, glancing my way.

I ran past Hoseok and crouched down on my knees as soon as Ji-ho stormed my way, jumping on me.

I fell backwards with a huge smile on my face, Ji-ho was giggling loudly. "Kwookie! I missed you soooooo much!!"

I hummed, "I missed you more! How have you been doing?"

Ji-ho shrugged, "That doesn't mwatter now, I want to play now!" I nodded, standing up and lifted him.

'I'll just ask his mother later on..' I thought, seeing his mother and father talking with Taehyung.

"Where do you want to go first?" I smiled at the pup in my arms.

"Mhhmm.. I wanna see the flowers!"

Taehyung's POV

I watched as Jungkook fell backwards, his eyes sparkled. He looked so happy, it made me feel happy too.

I switched my gaze to the doctor and the pup's mother, in a harsh tone asking, "Why did you took them with you? I never said you could."

The doctor looked down, "I-I'm sorry, Alpha. H-hoseok said I was allowed to.."

I looked at Hoseok with a fierce look. He held his hands up in surrender, pointing at Jungkook who was smiling brightly at the pup in his arms.

I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "Fine, you can stay here. I assume rogue territory wasn't that great, seeing how thin the pup and you are." I looked at the mother who nodded. "Yeah, you can say that. There was barely anything to eat, when I did find or caught something I gave it to Ji-ho. I always needed to sleep with one eye open, danger was always around the corner."

I nodded, "Don't expect me to have a lot of pity, though. I'm mostly doing this for the pup and for Jungkook. He missed Ji-ho very much, I can see that."

The mother smiled, "I know. Jungkook always watched Ji-ho and some other pups for me, for other she wolves. It was such an adorable sight. His eyes always have this sparkle whenever he sees pups."

I smiled, watching how Jungkook walked away with the pup in his arms.

"Yeah, it's cute."

Seokjin's POV

"Ouch!" Yoongi hissed, trying to slap my hand away. "Don't." I warned him.

"I need to clean your wound for the last time." I added, dapping it once more.

"You could've just brought me to the doctor."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, well, I'm personally kinda done with all of the doctor-Avery mess. I'll do it myself, just like all the other times. No biggie."

Once I was done I threw the cotton swab away, seeing how Yoongi pecked Jimin on his lips.

I smiled, "Well lovebirds, you can go back to your room if you'd like. No need to stay in mine."